Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to pr mod team for 0.8 and e-1st guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to pr mod team for 0.8 and e-1st guys!

Well last night was my first try at .8 and i was fortunate enough to get into a squad with Superfast and crawlingeye! i must say when you get a good SL and a team that works well together it makes for one hell of a good game !

I know there has been alot of moans about the new patch , inc the slow animations etc etc , but this is project reality, ok they cant make it to realistic , but say in real life you wanted to put your gun away and get out the binocs? the animation takes around 5 or 6 seconds tops , well thats about how long it will take a solider to do it!

for me the change of pace and the "tighter " feel to game adds a huge amount of atmosphere to it , you have to stay in squad , you have to look out for each other ,

yesterday myself and superfast and crawlingeye were in a bolt hole , and waiting for the enemy to jump down was GREAT really liked the atmosphere!

so thanks PR devs for a GREAT FREE mod in my opinion it is the best team FPS out there now , not a fast paced shoot em up , but a tactical masterpiece!

Re: Thanks to pr mod team for 0.8 and e-1st guys!

Thank you! I'm happy we do something right! :D But crawly is one awesome SL, and i managed to hold us together for the win when he left too! AWESOME. But yeah that was one awesome round on Barracuda! Lots of good firefights, tactics and fun!

The new delays in the game are so right. I especially feel the iron-sights versus scoped is now much better. Like in real life going scoped takes longer offcourse! So +rep to the devs and everyone!

Have fun snake and hope to see you soon ingame!

Comment

I had a good game on Barracuda holding that swamp. Oh and who predicted that the US would come from the east? ;) Good game!
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

lol yeah you physic to?

Comment

Originally posted by ripplingsnake View Post
          lol yeah you physic to?
          That will be 100 dollars thank you.
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crawlingeye View Post
            That will be 100 dollars thank you.
            sorry only have GBP lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse