This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A slight Complaint

Since the patch came out alot of people have been wanted to play on the server because it is well run and very realistic.
    However when the server is 62/64 and a supporting member comes on and makes it 63/64, then the rest of us waiting who don't have those privileges have to wait even longer because now were not waiting for once person to leave, were now waiting for 2 people to leave.Ive been waiting for 30 mins now beacause the server has been 63/64. I just dont thinks its fair.
    I know its your server but if you want the popularity to stay you should consider something.
    I dont want to get banned from the server because i posted this thread. Im just voicing my opinion.

-Digital_Camo

Re: A slight Complaint

This comes up all the time and there is one option. And it is perfectly fair, those that pay for the servers get first dibs on server slots.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
      This comes up all the time and there is one option. And it is perfectly fair, those that pay for the servers get first dibs on server slots.

very nicely put there Trooper... that eplains it very well..and to the point.

Comment

Stay ever vigilant, a spot will open up eventually, I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes though, and if i did i just talked to people on teamspeak as to when the next map was going to start. That usually opens up a good 5-10 spots.

Comment

* locked *

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed