We need a "newb/returning to BF2" server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a "newb/returning to BF2" server

Ok, so some of us CoD4 guys have decided that we wanna play some PR..several of us, like myself, used to play BF2 as well as PR, but have not in a LONG TIME..and after months and months in other games, trying to get back into the swing of things on the TG server is brutal..there are nothing but freakin PROS on there man!! hahahaha

Thanks to the guys that put up with my newbness this past weekend, and remember, that since there is no "For Dummies" guide, go easy on us newb/returnees!

Re: We need a "newb/returning to BF2" server

with the .8 update most of us are newbs. I'm completely lost. We can learn together :)

Play it for a week, and you'll get the hang of it.
    |TG|
    ||||

Comment

Birdie if you get in a squad with any of the 6th guys then feel free to ask lots of questions. We are glad to help out.

You can also join a training server that has friendly fire turned off and quick spawn times. That is a pretty good way to learn your way around vehicles and the various kits. Although I tried it last night and I found that I learned more by just joining the TG server.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Stick with members of the 6th, 10th, 15th and PR Irregs. Its the best way to gain experience fast.
        |TG|
        ||||

Comment

There's a pretty good training mode built into the mod now. Just start a squad and you can try out lots of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sonic_Striker= View Post
            Stick with members of the 6th, 10th, 15th and PR Irregs. Its the best way to gain experience fast.
            Theses guys are ok, even da pirates of the Irregs.

Comment

If you want to learn vehicles, run training mode. If you want to learn the game, you know who to squad with. :D

Comment

Yeah I played today and the only kill I got was with an RPG on a HMMV lol. I also believe I shot 3 other guys with the SKS.
                Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

Im building a new rig and plan to be back in the action after 20 months away! I could use a fresher myself.

Sarcoma
                  Sarcoma.

Comment

Holy crap, sarcs back. Hide your women and your booze.

Comment

Birdie, you did very good on Muttrah City when you and I were in the same squad. I thought you were funny as hell, and a great person to squad up with.

Don't worry about it ;)
                      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Yeah I just re-installed it last night. Had a good time but definitely need some practice...
                        Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

Go medic if you are new, then if you tk at least you can undo the damage.

Practice use of vehicles on a mostly empty server

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
                            Birdie, you did very good on Muttrah City when you and I were in the same squad. I thought you were funny as hell, and a great person to squad up with.

Don't worry about it ;)
                            Thanks dude..I tried..but was soooo freakin lost..

It was comical when I stumbled into that enemy squad all thinking they were hid out in there..it was just spray and pray at that point! hahahaah

I will get the hang of it, but I got sooo many questions..like:

Pilots kit..? uh..when did it start making you have a pilots kit, and how do i get one?

The mobile setup base thingies..The guy was hollering at me to dig with a shovel..I am like dig??..dig what and where..? See..? totally newb lostness going on here.. :)

Comment

i plan on reinstalling BF2 soon and grabbing this. So I might see you guys soon! I never was very good at the BF series though. I did manage to get some medal in 2142 as a medic, so I must have done something right :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X