Hat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat

hi guys what do people think of the wait time for hat? IMO it should be 3-6 mins not ten as i understand it is now. this is given the fact it takes longer to set up now and the target reticule now takes longer to settle i believe.
    Gerardnm

Re: Hat

I do not think so. I think that the 10min respawn is good since it makes people appreciate it more. I also like the long relocation time on the regular kits. What I do not like about the system is that you only have 3 of those kits. That is the only grief I have with the system as it is now.

I dont think it takes longer to set up the .75 one' did. Now its just animated. as far as i remember it took about as much time back then.
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

i suppose the prob could also be people not realising its value
      Gerardnm

Comment

I'd like if the limit system was more personalised to the player rather then the team then 6 mins might be more feasible.
        The animation and everything works really well I think, the at4 is a dam pain to line up and fire but they reduced the arc on it too

How about only one limited kit per squad, I like that idea because they might take more care of it and shape the squad more to its needs and advantage. They tend to just get wasted unfortunately

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

*Cough* Sniper discrimination*cough* *Indicates the Sniping in 0.8 thread*

Basicly, Dont say HAT. Say limited kits, and then maybe. But as far as I know, they tried that, didnt work, so its now 10 min.

~Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse