Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ya know..it is like 9:00am and the server is almost full..!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know..it is like 9:00am and the server is almost full..!!

What in the world..??!?!?!

I am stunned that the server stays so populated..

Look at my sig and check out that graph for usage! If you'll notice..it never really ISN'T full..!!!

I AM AMAZED..!!!

Don't you people work? hahahahah:)

birdie :)

Re: Ya know..it is like 9:00am and the server is almost full..!!

Birdie, welcome to PR.

We are the #1 PR server and the #5 BF2 server (regardless of mod) in the world.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Did someone say number four ?

Comment

It's actually "full" at 62/64
        sigpic
        I'm Back.

Comment

It's usually full 24/7. You are all awesome. *claps everyone on the back*

Comment

haha damn i knew about #1 PR server but not #5 of all BF2 games, thats some impressive ****....
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I reckon it'd easily get a few places higher if it was full at 64.
              Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

dont forget that its not just you americans that play pr the europeans are a good 5 hours ahead of you so we get in some good gameplay before you guys are even awake!

Comment

Aye, we have regulars here from all over the globe, as well as nighthawks who end up playing during the day.
                  |TG-6th|Belhade
                  "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Since I posted this earlier this morning, I have been glancing at it every few minutes (while I die of boredom in my office) and it has not had less than 56 players on since about 9:00am when I started taking notice. It still just floors me about the server staying this full for so long. I can only imagine the bandwidth charges..!!!! :)

Comment

Pr uses a few terrabytes per month is what apophis said.

Comment

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
                        Pr uses a few terrabytes per month is what apophis said.

GOOD GRIEF:icon_eek:..!!!! That is a LOT..!!!

Comment

It has to be run on an independent box otherwise it would lag everything...

Comment

is it some kinda server flatrate? It has to be i guess...

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

There is no flat rate for that kind of bandwidth.

The server cost for PR is enormous.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X