TTP vs TG Round 2 - Muttrah City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTP vs TG Round 2 - Muttrah City

Guys - just a reminder that sign-ups are still open for this scrim. You can find the sign-up thread in the stickies at the top of these forums. Sign-ups close on Saturday afternoon.

I'm still accepting volunteers for the CO positions. Please remember that we will be playing 2 rounds, the first we are the USMC and the second we are MEC. If you have a preference, please let me know. Once sign-ups close I will post who our COs are and we can begin planning.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: TTP vs TG Round 2 - Muttrah City

STRATS: I have so many ideas in my head, I feel it might explode... I want to help draw up a game plan, even though I might not be able to attend/command. Can anyone get my forum account fixed on that tactic site we use? It wont let me post. If not, I'll just pm some screen shots to whoever wants them. (as long as your not from TTP, lol)
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Presumptive CO: Major Tim AFsoccer
      Skud

Comment

Every scrim that I was a reserve in, I was able to play. That's just how good a chance it is if you just show up! I would love to have AFsoccer command, but I'm sure that whoever steps up has what it takes to achieve victory. :)

| |

Comment

Re: Hardcore Sunday: September 14th!!

this is not the scrim thread and the scrim will be held on the TG server (as far as I know). This is on sunday when we will be playing C&C. Unfortunately I cant make it:(
          If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Re: Hardcore Sunday: September 14th!!

Originally posted by =Sonic_Striker=
            One question.

Why are there 32 participants when the TTP server only holds 60 players?

Should there not be 30 participants on the roster.
            Why are you posting in the wrong thread?

Why can't you do what the scrim sign-up post says to do and read it thoroughly before responding?

Comment

somebody had a big bowl of Cranky-O's cereal today! everybody run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

wrong thread, my bad.

Sorry
                |TG|
                ||||

Comment

PLEASE NOTE:

There is potential that, due to hurricane Ike and it's after effects in Texas, this scrimmage may need to be postponed.

I will keep everyone appraised of the situation, and in the meantime we will continue to plan as though it will go off as scheduled.

As most of you know, Texas is FUBAR right now and it has severely impacted a lot of the TTP players.

Comment

they're going to blame their loss on the lag anyways... :)
                    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

* bump *

PMs have been sent to everyone registered. Please attend roll call on our strategy site!!!

I need everyone to acknowledge roll call before our first practice or I will be forced to move you to the reserves and promote a reserve to take your position on the active roster for the scrim.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X