Battlerecorder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder

I see some maps are available for download, but Kashan is never one of them. Is there a reason that i'm not able to download rounds of Kashan? Thanks

|TG|imh00ks in game

Re: Battlerecorder

Have you played Kashan recently? It only allows you to download the maps that you have played, and even then sometimes it doesn't work. I don't think it has anything to do with a specific map, maybe you're just unlucky when it comes to Kashan :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I think it is something to do with being a sm but I'm not 100% sure

Comment

You have to play the map to the very end credits and all

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

The day has to have an E in it, and the month has to have a I.
          Then, and only then, will you get the right Battlerecorders.

Basicly, if it was a really awesome round, you wont have the BR for it.

~Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Supporting members can download any BR file, while non SM's can only download the BR when they play the round until the end, then there (should) be a bookmark in the communitys tab.

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Originally posted by sirsolo View Post
              Basicly, if it was a really awesome round, you wont have the BR for it.

~Sirsolo
              I have the BR for the kashan game where the havoc got 114 kills

Problem is its 213 meg big but I can upload that somewhere if you really want

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                I have the BR for the kashan game where the havoc got 114 kills

Problem is its 213 meg big but I can upload that somewhere if you really want
                Was that from last night? That was a pretty fun round. The havoc was the bane of the US armor. Just about the time someone would spot it, our Tank/APC/AA go *BOOM*.

Comment

Kashan is the starter map so was played a few times I think, not sure if I was in that game but this one was a while back. 114 kills is pretty rare.
                  This br was of a game where mec lost south village, the havoc spawned, lots of kills, usmc lose their main base.

Comment

Ok... not the same one then. We lost, but not our main. I just had to dl that Ramiel round from last night. I haven't looked at it yet, but I can't wait to find out who those two were in the Little Bird that I took out with the RPG.

I really like shooting down things that fly.

Comment

Oh yea I remember that game, I got like 11-5 kills as insurgent so not a bad game since it can be just a little frustrating at times.
                      I also shot down a littlebird I think with 50 cal also a blackhawk maybe but those things can fly away fast

Not sure if its changed much this version but littlebirds only need 42x 5.56mm bullets to die, the problem is hitting them. 50 cal is like 3 shots to kill them

Comment

Oh yea I remember that game, I got like 11-5 kills as insurgent so not a bad game since it can be just a little frustrating at times.
                        I also shot down a littlebird I think with 50 cal also a blackhawk maybe but those things can fly away fast

Not sure if its changed much this version but littlebirds only need 42x 5.56mm bullets to die, the problem is hitting them. 50 cal is like 3 shots to kill them
                        I was on a roof with the RPG when these two guys come and hover in close to snipe me. Luckily for me, the pilot got too close and the sniper took too long giving me enough time to crouch, shoulder the RPG, line up the choppa' and *BOOM*.

Comment

I played the round to the end. Still no bookmark of it in the barracks/battlerecorder section. I however do get access to games that I began but didn't finish, so go figure. It just looks completely random to me. Some maps come up and some don't.

I was asking because I was playing kashan and had a really nice run, but had no fraps running, and was hoping for br.:( oh well I have my memory;)

|TG|imh00ks in game

Comment

You have to play the map to the very end credits and all
                            I think that has explained a few mysteries for myself.

Is this the only reason some files don't come up (apart from not actually playing them of course)?

And a general question is: have the developers got rid of the blackscreen on battlerecorder, as it would mean could start to review things again (I am not good enough on computers to input that 'take it off black screen' command, for the last release)?

Comment

I joined halfway into a Kashan round and the FIRST THING I SAW, Belive it or not, was "Anyone want to Pilot for the Havok?"
                              By the time I loaded everything up, and spawned, that position was still availble. We finished the game with around 53 kills for my gunner.

It was a really good Kashan round for me. So.. Thanks for that =D

~Sirsolo

I usually dont get Kashan BRs, since a LOT of it is waiting... But if there was something really super awesome that happened for quite a bit of time, Go for it.
                              |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...