This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kit Idea

After gaming today, I decided we need to discuss a new kit for at least the rifleman and engineer - the 2 grunt kits.

It seems to me after defending endlessly on several maps that we need a new kit for these 2 positions.

I propose the "smoke em if you got em kit".

This should be a pack of lucky strikes for the americans, and so on for the other armies. A selection of the "smoke em if you got em" kit should bring up a lighter and a smoke. Health should be reduced slightly and eyesight blurred for a few moments.

Trading of smokes could be done when the PR server is empty, like it is about noon every day in europe time zones. Points could be awarded for trading somkes between insurgent and US forces, as we all know the insurgents have better smokes....

Anyway, I was interested in seeing if anyone else needed a smoke while defending a long standing position. Support for this is trivial, but nevertheless interesting.

Comments are welcome.

TMAN
    sigpic

Re: New Kit Idea

What about Hashish and Opium on the Afgan Maps..

Comment

What about a golf kit? Whoever can hit a golf ball closest to the hole from a hilltop gets the most points. 2x points if you play with an enemy nearby.

And triple points if you slice into the woods each time.

I would be an ace at that.
      Waldo II

Comment

On Korengal there's a tent filled with USAid bags... they have poppys in them.. Looks like Insurgents dont have Medics cause they used all their Epipens for fun on themselves =P

Methinks there should be a spotter class...

~Sirsolo
        |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

[media]http://smg.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v334/e-Gor/invaders.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1[/media]

thats what we need.

http://smg.photobucket.com/player.sw...fs=1&os=1&ap=1

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

oh and this one: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f66-...-insanity.html

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

I feel your pain tman

I will find a nice hiding place and just walk away to have a smoke mid round. The weird thing is everything is calm when I leave. As soon as I return though... All he'll has broken loose. Weird
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by creepinshadow24/7 View Post
                [media]http://smg.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v334/e-Gor/invaders.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1[/media]

thats what we need.

http://smg.photobucket.com/player.sw...fs=1&os=1&ap=1
                Nd-Nd: We're losing ships, sir. What are your orders?
                Lrrr: Increase speed, drop down and reverse direction!
                sigpic
                Pride/Shame of the PLA

Comment

Originally posted by commie2008 View Post
                  Nd-Nd: We're losing ships, sir. What are your orders?
                  Lrrr: Increase speed, drop down and reverse direction!
                  Hahahaha.. Made me laugh anyways,
                  "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                  'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

I'm sorry guys, I'm pretty sure combat medics won't treat your lung cancer.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
                      I'm sorry guys, I'm pretty sure combat medics won't treat your lung cancer.
                      You have to throw down two or three field dressings until they stop coughing.
                      TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

Comment

I found a few kits I think we could use...

A soldier needs to eat on the move.
                        Gummies are light, easy to carry, and won't rattle in your pocket.
                        Plus, you can make them from ingredients gathered on deployment!

And you'll need something to wash it down.
                        You'll never look at water in PR the same way again.

And finally, since we've been taking care of ourselves, maybe we should take care of the people we've liberated. Let me introduce to you the "Girl Scout Multicultural Marketing Kit".

Respectfully submitted :row__523:

|

Comment

Comment

A nice kit would be "The reporter". All he brings is smokes, lots of food (que eat food animation), a camera and he has so much armour on that he moves at 1/3 pace of regular grunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
                              A nice kit would be "The reporter". All he brings is smokes, lots of food (que eat food animation), a camera and he has so much armour on that he moves at 1/3 pace of regular grunts.
                              I was actually thinking about this the other day... a combat photographer class would be kind of funny. Make them like the collaberator class for insurgents, all the kit does is give out candy bars, take pictures, and fall down a lot. You could even have some sort of "deathmatch" first person fight if a combat photographer and a collaberator engage each other. One throws rocks and the other tries to stab with a pen while yelling "MEDIA! MEDIA!!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X