This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apologies for being a bug

I read through all the stickies I could and followed the instructions for removing pb and I'm still not allowed to join the server becuae "you have been kicked for teamkilling or successful kick vote"
    I know I'm a retard sometimes, but I assure you I followed the instructions to the letter.
    I liked my project reality SO much on your server I would even be willing to make a small donation is we can post specific links to a fix or if someone, ANYONE can help me on this.
    Obviously Europe has a much larger modding community then the states, but we here in the US should still be able to get a game on without lag... as I said before tacticalgamer is one of a few servers I can even play pr on...
    Thanks guys.
    FullMetalBuddha

Re: apologies for being a bug

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...cked-read.html
    Go there
    Server is full at 62/62, join at 61/62.

hehe ferris i beat you :D

Comment

You obviously didnt read ALL the stickies. Theres one that deals specifically with that message.

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalbuddha View Post
        I would even be willing to make a small donation is we can post specific links to a fix or if someone, ANYONE can help me on this.
        $80 donation for a year, or $8.95 for a month. I guarantee you will be able to join whenever you please.
        Tactical Gamer Supporting Memberships
        Waldo II

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...