This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booted from server????

Please explain why I was extrapolated from the server on saturday the 27th. I came online just looking for a competitive battle. Texas needed some players and I personally like rooting for the underdog...so I joined their team. I had absolutely no prior knowledge of any strategy from TG_PR. No practice, no teamspeak banter, no secret meetings, no "closed door sessions" regarding the 700 billion dollar bailout....NOTHING. I didn't even know you guys were playing anything competitive tonight. And I get the boot!

I am disgusted with the level of ego in TG. GET A GRIP! I know you have rules...and regulations and blah, blah, blah. But I have never claimed to be a TG member, which means I can vote for McCain OR Obama!

I like your server, I like the people that play on your server, I like what you have going. But you're going a bit over board on the competitiveness...don't you think???

I have 2 very young kids and I can't devote a lot of time towards this game but when I want to play, and play competitively I come to TG....there is no other server like it but please, ease up a bit...If I wanted this kind of cutthroat competition I would play more fantasy football.

Thanks for listening, keep up the good work and remember...life is too short to sweat the small stuff...and it's all small stuff.

Eric
    a.k.a major_buddha

Re: Booted from server????

I don't think you mean extrapolated.

If you want a real answer you should take it to the admin forum. This only gets attention from the people who can't help you.

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

OK, maybe not extrapolated but excommunicated. Same difference, and I'm not aware of any "admin thread". I figured they would be reading the forum threads anyway.

Comment

thaaaar she blows!

Haikus are easy.
        But sometimes they don't make sense.
        Refrigerator.

Comment

Buddha, this night was the scrim for which you did not sign up, that is why you were not allowed to play.

Comment

Google gave the perfect answer.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed