No announcement yet.

Sl'ers kicking

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sl'ers kicking

OK, I will make no mention of names cause this isn't to get anybody in trouble, just to get that out in the open.
    A few nights ago I was on the server playing and in a good squad, we were all communicating really well and doing fairly good. I ended up getting an important phone call and I typed in "on phone brb in a few". I was kicked from the squad, it did tick me off very much so cause it seemed like the SL only waited maybe 30 seconds to make this decision. I was not the only one kicked from the squad, one other person was too but have no idea why cause I had muted my speakers while on the phone. If the Sl even gave a warning to me I had no idea but still I tried rejoining and instant kick with no explanation of why, so I tried one more time and tried to get a response why I was kicked the second time. NOTHING. Then kicked again.
    I can understand to a point for being kicked form a squad for being on the phone but generally most SL are pretty cool with this if you lay low and don't get killed by being an idiot and staying out in the open or if you do die don't spawn back in for another quick kill by the enemy or giving away the RP. It definitely is the second and third time that got me so fired up when he only had a squad of 3 and all other squads were full or designated squads for tanks or whatever(most of them were locked at that with only 2 or 3 players).
    This is more or less venting cause I just think Sl should have a reasonable time limit before kicking somebody for not participating or even if they do kick and have plenty of room in the squad don't kick them right back out, especially when we were all working together so good. Things such as phone calls do happen or even bathroom runs, do the Sl want to be kicked form a good squad and left hanging if they were in the same situation?
    All I ask is to have some considerable time limit and if then you decide to kick let a person back in, don't just instantly kick again without any reason to the second kick to be done, explain why you are kicking them a second time and if the person claims it won't be happening again then all should be fine.
    Sorry if this offends anyone but the only ones I see it really offending are the SL that do this, this was one of the reasons why I got out of playing PR in the first place cause of the idiots such as this. Seems like that SL position goes to their noodles way to much. Nobody wants to play a game where a SL is screaming in your ear either.

Re: Sl'ers kicking

This really belongs in a PM to the individual who kicked you, doesn't it?

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed