Xfire/WeGame Vids...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfire/WeGame Vids...

I would like some assistance with the settings used with these..

I currently have the Audio for Xfire set at "WHAT U HEAR" and this captures the sound very well.. game sounds, comm's, and the like, "BUT NOT WHAT I SAY OVER COMM's"

With WeGame, the only way I know how to get sound is to run the Sound through my speakers very loudly, and the Mic pics up the sound..

Currently I prefer the Xfire App, but I would like to have it record my voice as well..

ANY HELP APPRECIATED..

**THIS IS PROBABLY IN THE WRONG THREAD**

Re: Xfire/WeGame Vids...

I'm having the same problem with X-Fire too. I can get what I hear, but not what I say.

I used to do both. I think one of X-Fire's updates screwed it up, or I did in my many reconfigurations with my audio settings.

Try changing your sound card settings so that you can hear, through your speakers, what you say through the mic. "What U Hear" is supposed to pick up what comes through your speakers, so adding the mic to that probably will help. The only problem is that you hear an echo, which can be annoying. It depends on how good your sound card is/how good your software is.
    Waldo II

Comment

As the map is loading, alt-tab out and on the windows volume control, un-mute your microphone.

Comment

That worked.. thanks

Comment

Fraps is a sure thing =P

But then again, that's a little messed up too.. its Raw... and annoying at times.

Ive had more good then bad with it.

~Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Fraps is horrible if you have a USB mic, it doesn't record in-game sound, only your mic.
            Don't know if the same happens with xfire/wegame/etc...

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
            In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Ive had issues with my computer where my Mic would pick up everything I heard as well (This is with a headphone)...
              Its somewhere in the sound options, under the Mic thing, there's like.. a "line in"

Here's the actual thing:

Click the sound button (if you have it) in your toolbar, and then click Options>Prerties

In the drop down menu, select "Line in/Mic" and then put Line volume and stereo mix up to full.

That should be how you can do it. =D

~Sirsolo
              |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed