Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing the server because you are loosing?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the server because you are loosing?!?

Ok So The TG-6th and elements of the TG-10th just got stomped into the ground on Qwai- but before the round ended and with no message to the public an admin (don't know which one) decided to change the map to something that would better suit them-

I just want to say to who ever it was grow up- sometimes you loose.

Re: Changing the server because you are loosing?!?

Admins just changed it to the next map on the list. There was no "better suiting". The game was close to ending anyway, are those few minutes that were skipped that important?
    Last edited by MarineSeaknight; 10-05-2008, 10:50 PM.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mongoose View Post
      Ok So The TG-6th and elements of the TG-10th just got stomped into the ground on Qwai- but before the round ended and with no message to the public an admin (don't know which one) decided to change the map to something that would better suit them-

Haha, I remember being bombarded with Map Vote polls on Kashan Desert too.

Comment

Yep.

I argued for the map to be changed. It was a slow, stupid end to a slaughterfest of a map.

What was the point of playing out that round? Score? If you care about score you're playing on the wrong server, pal.
        Skud

Comment

Yea, I was in the USMC Tank squad on Kashan and even I thought we should end the round quick seeing as it was pure rape.
          Created by Sonic

Comment

What is the point of this post? Seriously, what is the point?

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

You- as admins have a bed rep- and it is getting worse- That is all these kinds of things- changing a map to avoid the last few minutes- is one of the things I hear pubs bitch about to no end on TG

Comment

So long as its clear whose won I wouldnt mind but the weird thing about pr ticket system is that unless theres flag bleed the losing team can still win :icon_lol:

Hence why I wouldnt really care tbh so long as its played out (gameplay wise), I usually decide if my squad/team did good on my own judgement

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Although I wasn't there I see no reason to continue this discussion. If the round is over what is wrong with ending it instead of having one team get continuously slaughtered for an extra twenty to thirty minutes?

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

You- as admins have a bed rep- and it is getting worse- That is all these kinds of things- changing a map to avoid the last few minutes- is one of the things I hear pubs bitch about to no end on TG
                    In my time as admin here, I've only seen the map advanced prior to the end a handful of times.

Why is it done? Not because someone's feelings are hurt (please - give us a break) but because it is a route and it is done to avoid losing players on the losing side who would rather leave the server than sit through 10 minutes of endless slaughter in their main.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

The map was advanced because it was one of our regulars last night to play. He requested that I advance the map due to his side bleeding tickets and having no flags. When I advanced there were 62 tickets left on the USMC side and 224 for the Chinese.

Had I left the map on what would have happened?

Half of the USMC side would have disco'd. The other half would have team swapped. We run a tight ship here at TG. All of our admins try and please as many people as we can. To have you come on here and belittle our efforts is, well, its very disrespectful. There are plenty of PR server out there and you are by no means required to play on ours. Besides its just imaginary people in a imaginary battle. Though the game has reality in the name it is far from it.

Next time you have anger in your mind think before you post. Like I said before there are 62 diffrent people on, it very possible that they have a diffrent perception of what happend than you do.
                      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X