What happened to scenerio night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to scenerio night

I joined TG shortly after this ended I think and was wondering what happened to them. I heard there were a lot of fun and always wanted to play on one.
    -Craz3y-

(\__/)
    (O.o ) Disposable: These [Team stacking]threads are like a woman's period: They come (> <)around once a month and during that time no one is happy. Then it goes away, the sun comes out, birds sing, and everything is cool for 3 weeks, then hell returns again.

Re: What happened to scenerio night

I think the admins are working on some fun nights for us. PW night on Saturday is pretty close. If you can think of a scenario bug one of the admins and we could play it.
    |TG|
    ||||

Comment

The fifteenth is thinking up some scenarios and ideas to make password nights more interesting. If you have any ideas, please let us know so we can take credit for them.

Nah, I kid. But really, if you have an idea, suggest it, and we or the admins will decide if it is a good idea or not.
      Waldo II

Comment

Last Saturday was a themed night, so it's pretty close to the same thing :). There will be more theme/scenario nights in the future people, so stand by!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Themed? How?

~Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Offshore attacks? Jabal, Muttrah, Barracuda? Sounds pretty themed to me.

I've put out a suggestion about Muttruhs castle, throwin down some shenanigans there... pretty complicated, if we do do it, then we would either have a lot of rule-breaking fools completely screwing up the game or some people who would be angry that they got to TeamSpeak 30 seconds too late...
            Waldo II

Comment

How about a special... "Its Raining Men" night??

Muttrah, every US player picks up a Pilot Kit, and we parachute in with pistols..
              All MEC players Spawn Engineer and may use only Shotguns..

Its a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post

Muttrah, every US player picks up a Pilot Kit, and we parachute in with pistols..

Its a joke..
                Genius!

| |

Comment

I would play it as a quick fun pre-game to a more serious night...... As long as we could avoid people using Vodniks or attack choppers.
                  Created by Sonic

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo_II View Post
                    Offshore attacks? Jabal, Muttrah, Barracuda? Sounds pretty themed to me.

I've put out a suggestion about Muttruhs castle, throwin down some shenanigans there... pretty complicated, if we do do it, then we would either have a lot of rule-breaking fools completely screwing up the game or some people who would be angry that they got to TeamSpeak 30 seconds too late...
                    I was thinking the same, maybe a castle assault game? That castle is bad ass but is never used

Comment

space invaders?

we have a bunch of grappling hooks thrown down off of the bridge on Jabal, and see how many guys can get down to the ground level with an enemy firing squad shooting at them?

ok, maybe not...

how about we do a scene from "Clear and Present Danger" on Al Basrah or some other insurgency map. We pick a long strip of road with buildings on each side, have 3 humvees try and fight their way through under heavy fire of RPG's and machine guns. Winning team is the team that takes the longest to be completely wiped out (or get through to the finish line.)

I was also thinking about setting up our own version of the Red Bull "Air Race" for the pilots on our server to brag about. I can make a custom map for an obstacle course, or we could use a stock map and have 5 "stunts" they have to complete in a given amount of time.

...just brainstorm ideas (aka bored at work!)
                      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post

Its a joke..
                        This, it would be freakin hilarious.

Comment

The problem with these "custom" scenarios is that getting 62 people to sit down, be patient, and not break the rules isn't going to happen. In the end everyone's just going to get frustrated and leave. We are working on different theme/scenario nights, including (hopefully) some special modified content games, so stay frosty gentlemen :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I'm a little into modding, but still very amiture
                            -Craz3y-

(\__/)
                            (O.o ) Disposable: These [Team stacking]threads are like a woman's period: They come (> <)around once a month and during that time no one is happy. Then it goes away, the sun comes out, birds sing, and everything is cool for 3 weeks, then hell returns again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X