This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have been kicked due to a supporting member

This is kind of an complain/suggestion to the admins on you project reality server.

Allright, my squad and I were playing on fools road and we were doing pretty good. we all had close to 2000 points each and we were taking key positions. Our squadleader had to leave after 2 hours of fighting and I took the position of being squadleader. The enemy had just taken warehouse back and we were closing in on it. All of sudden I got kicked for making room for a supporting member. Fair enough, But:

- I had been on the server for over 4 hours
    - I was in the top 3 of the server
    - Maybe the most important, I was the squadleader

I know how it is and you have to kick for members etc, we do it on our vbf2 server all the time. On the other hand we go for people who:
    - Is not in a squad
    - Is not squadleaders
    - Is not in an asset (this is very important in PR)
    - People who just joined
    - People with lower score than rest of the team

Not sure where to put this, but i think this is the place for it.

Re: You have been kicked due to a supporting member

Originally posted by Henriksive View Post
    All of sudden I got kicked for making room for a supporting member. Fair enough...

I know how it is and you have to kick for members etc, we do it on our vbf2 server all the time. On the other hand we go for people who:
    I've highlighted the important parts: It's fair, and you seem to understand why we do it. Why post about it then?

- Is not in a squad
    You have 90 seconds to join a squad or be kicked on our server.

- Is not squadleaders
    - Is not in an asset (this is very important in PR)
    Please define an 'asset' to the team. An engineer who only shovels fire bases, sand bags, HMGs and clears mines is clearly an asset to the team, but their points would not be very high, so they would be kicked? Not right.

- People who just joined
    So they would never get to play on TG? That would suck, wouldn't it?

- People with lower score than rest of the team
    See my point about the engineer. Also this would pretty much be the people who just connected to the server.

We understand the frustration with getting kicked for a SM in the middle of the round. It used to happen to me all the time before I became a supporting member, too. However, I got enough of a taste of what the TG community had to offer and decided that it was what I wanted in a gaming community and decided that I would take the next step and support that community financially. With that commitment came the reward of not getting kicked any more.

Also, it never once dawned on me after I did get kicked for a supporting member to come to these forums and post about it. Nope, I just reconnected and continued having fun.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X