Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no insurgency maps? Server dominated by Kashan Desert?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no insurgency maps? Server dominated by Kashan Desert?

I'd like to ask why Kashan desert is being run twice on the map rotation, meanwhile many other maps are left out like korengal or basra or ramiel. Kashan desert takes usually 3-4 hours each time it runs, it literally sometimes takes the whole afternoon. Insurgency maps usually only last maybe an hour at most. Adding to that discrepancy hardly any insurgency maps play, in fact none at all this week and I just dont see why? Do people not like insurgency? Is there anyone who actually likes Kashan desert? Seems to me like it's the least popular map, yet its run more than any other map on the server. I personally love insurgency, I think it's the most tactical and realistic map type, and somehow it is the least played. Perhaps I'm a minority but it just seems like every time Kashan comes on half the server leaves and everyone complains, or am I just halucinating?

Re: Why no insurgency maps? Server dominated by Kashan Desert?

I agree that Kaskan is WAY too overplayed. I played it over 6 times this week. I would also love to see more insurgancy maps.
    -Craz3y-

(\__/)
    (O.o ) Disposable: These [Team stacking]threads are like a woman's period: They come (> <)around once a month and during that time no one is happy. Then it goes away, the sun comes out, birds sing, and everything is cool for 3 weeks, then hell returns again.

Comment

the current rotation has excluded insurgency maps however you can probably expect to see them return when the new rotation is created on sunday

Comment

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Last rotation Kashan was up there in all 3 modes. It got really tiring.

~Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Just fun to have air assets every now and then and Kashan and Quinling(think thats right one) are the only ones with planes.. I'd be fine with changing a Kashan to Quinling every now and then though.. Personally enjoy Kashan though,
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

didn't we talk about this or something like it last week on the forums?
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I don't doubt it. There are always complaints about the maplist. There isn't a single map list that pleases everyone. One week it is too much Quinling (any Quinling is too much), another is too much Ramiel, too much Armor, too much Kashan, too much insurgency, not enough insurgency, not enough infantry...

You get the idea. As long as we have a server, we will get threads like this.
                Waldo II

Comment

Whine. Complain. Moan.

It's been explained a million times. We change the rotation once a week or so, and we move maps in and out to keep them "fresh". You'll see insurgency again.

Locked.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...