X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread about Threads

Why does the madness continue?

I have seen so many threads lately about the same subjects: I was kicked for a supporting member and I don't like the map rotation.

It would be nice if we could discuss better things than these 2 things on the forums.

If you got kicked for a supporting member, pay the $8 a month and become one.

If you don't like the map rotation, rent a server and do your own rotation.

I feel kinda sorry for the admins having to lock threads over and over again for the same 2 subjects.
    sigpic

Re: Thread about Threads

Agreed Tman... its ridiculous the amount of complaining people do when they don't get exactly what they want.

Comment

agreed you can tell that disposable is getting annoyed at these threads now

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
        Yeah, disposable needs less whining, more fun gametime and a group hug from everyone in here.

Comment

Yeah there's so many threads about those subjects we should make a thread about those threads. That'll show 'em!
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

This is the whine thread about all whine threads!

Comment

People need to realize that we cannot please everybody. If we change one thing, another group will end up whining. If we change it back back, than a different group will end up whining. We (admins) try to find a "happy" medium to please the masses.

I hate to say it, but some people to get over it.
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Post in a thread about threads.

/troll

I agree. Luckily I fit in the happy medium area. Everything makes me happy. Could be the excessive amounts of coffee..

Haikus are easy.
                But sometimes they don't make sense.
                Refrigerator.

Comment

The irony of this thread is just too much to bare.

/agree
                  sigpic
                  Pride/Shame of the PLA

Comment

Sorry for the tone of my ranting. I want to talk about how great .8 is and ways we can improve it for .9! Is there a .9?

Anyway, I think all the maps have great challenges and you should enjoy them each time for some positive aspect of the map.

I like talking about the cap radius changes and how they have changed play, not the order of maps the admins have taken the time to arrange for everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                      Originally posted by Superfast View Post
                      Yeah, disposable needs less whining, more fun gametime and a group hug from everyone in here.
                      He loves these threads. He loves all you whiners too.
                      And I know personally that he thinks Tman is brilliant for thinking of this thread.... even tho you are here whinning about it.

:)

|

Comment

Originally posted by O=T-M-A-N=O View Post
                        Sorry for the tone of my ranting. I want to talk about how great .8 is and ways we can improve it for .9! Is there a .9?

Anyway, I think all the maps have great challenges and you should enjoy them each time for some positive aspect of the map.

I like talking about the cap radius changes and how they have changed play, not the order of maps the admins have taken the time to arrange for everyone.
                        You cant whine or apologize in your thread Tman.... that's whinning.

|

Comment

Disposable likes his spam just like I like my spam but my spam is more ninja like.

Im sorry that was very random. I too have noticed the growing number of obnoxious threads is one way to put it.

Comment

But I was banned!! I needz 2 pust thet too!!

Yeah. Annoying. This thread of threads (almost blew my mind btw) answered those two "issues for tissues" quite nicely.

~Sirsolo
                            |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Its sad how some people think they they can come walk in here like they own the place and demand changes when they dont pay for the server or help run it
                              |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X