Headshot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headshot

I have been getting headshot way more than I used to. Maybe people are just better shots now? Maybe I need to slow down, change tactics? I don't know.

Have you ever been on the run, maybe in a wooded area or something, and out of nowhere, a random headshot?

Has this been happening to anyone else? If so, what are your thoughts?
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Re: Headshot

I can definitely agree with you on this one, I'm not sure what happened.
    I just know for anyone to hack in a modification would be crazy lame, lol.
    I was head shot from about 700 meters out by a sniper and I stopped for about 2-3 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by warm0nger89 View Post
      I was head shot from about 700 meters out by a sniper and I stopped for about 2-3 seconds.
      thats all i takes for a decent sniper to head shot you.

Comment

I can agree with that. When playin Assault on Mestia a few days back my squad was getting headshotted as soon as we popped our heads up and it was on the first shot. This happend to all members of the squad. This was all from one guy. We were quite convinced that he was not playing fair.

Comment

Just keep an eye on KDR + kit. The aimbotters tend to use non-scoped weapons. If something looks fishy, tell an admin privately. Using the !report system would be a bad idea in this case. They could actually be as good as I am. It's no fun being !reported for ultra awesomeness.

Haikus are easy.
          But sometimes they don't make sense.
          Refrigerator.

Comment

lol caffeine, I know it only takes 2-3 seconds, but at that range, he'd have to get on target really fast, and deliver the bullet even faster, I've killed targets from that range and beyond, and when you pull the trigger, it takes a couple seconds just for the bullet to be on target.

Comment

I will try to send out some more warning shots before I take your head off. Sorry for suprising you lately.
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

IMO it is people who have adjusted there shootout style to suit 0.8, i never fire bursts anymore, i generally aim, hold 3 seconds fire, in this time the enemy may hit me in the body once, but i am allmost garanteed a headshot on them.

Comment

It is easy to headshot now. The weapons are far better then they used to be at th emost common engagement ranges. Except the AK-47 of course. ;) Still decent, but the SKS can headshot you fairly well.

Yeah, it happens to me a lot more now then it used to as well, but it's just the way things are these days in PR. At least it's fairly universal.

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                    I will try to send out some more warning shots before I take your head off. Sorry for suprising you lately.
                    LOL

Hax

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
                      Just keep an eye on KDR + kit. The aimbotters tend to use non-scoped weapons. If something looks fishy, tell an admin privately. Using the !report system would be a bad idea in this case. They could actually be as good as I am. It's no fun being !reported for ultra awesomeness.
                      BFR is also your friend here.. I've fought offenders, as well as finding out the person that I thought instaprone headshot me actually didn't.. It was there squaddie around the corner that dropped me without me seeing.

Comment

!reporting caffeine for ultra awesomeness.

Yeah. I was headshotted like.. at least 10 out of my 17 deaths in the Irreg tryout scrim.. it wasn't much fun.

~Sirsolo
                        |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

I camped on the scrim always headshotted the poor guy (pwn3ge) as he always walked past the same spot, then i heard him shout on ts. who is it that always gives me a headshot when i walk past that corner?

i can only say it requires patience to always have the scope centered on one position and wait for the enemy to pass that spot.
                          Last edited by creepin; 10-14-2008, 09:54 PM. Reason: Forgot something ;-)

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

I agree with you mp40x. It s true that im new to PR but still sometimes is a little weird to get head shot in the middle of the jungle when your prone waiting for a SL order. it append to me, couple of days ago. there were no treat or gunfire close to where we were standing.

Well anyway its a little bit frutating
                            Pakette

Comment

Yeah headshots are becoming more frequent. If I am starting an assault I always aim for the neck since it is there you have the best chance of a kill and if not a kill a hit at least.

Now on a completely different note:
                              I had the weirdest thing happen to me and my sq last night. We had captured northbunker. So we run around on the roof and all of a sudden people just die. The death animations seem like they are from explotions but there is no sound or visual explotions. It only happens when we go onto the roof, no matter what side of the bunker I am on I dont take any damage I can stand right next to the roof (the flat bit) and nothing happens. It is the weirdest thing I have seen in PR.
                              If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X