Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to rant or complain about PR/maplists, etc,...?? POST HERE, IN THIS THREAD!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to rant or complain about PR/maplists, etc,...?? POST HERE, IN THIS THREAD!!!

This is for everyone/anyone who wants to complain/gripe/ridicule/rant/spill their emotions about maps, guns, lack of kashan playing time, lack of kashan jets etc etc etc about PR at TG or PR in General.........any topic, are you kicked and banned not do not know why? post here, did you not take the proper time to read why you might be, and or are you thinking about making a topic on the forums instead of PMing an admin?(and yes we all know already that this is your favorite server and there couldn't be any possible reason why you were banned because its your favorite server in the whole world, and even though it is full you should be able to get in even if you are not a SM, because well this is your favorite server to play PR in the whole world, and looking at the topic of "banned, kicked, do not know why?" doesn't pertain to you because you love playing on this server and you still don't know why you were kicked or banned because you love playing on this server so much) Post here.
    Is the server down and you don't want to PM an Admin? Post here, is the server down but you don't want to join TS and let someone know even though it was full at the time but there might be that chance that everyone lost their chance to be connected to the internets and you don't want to PM an admin because its easier to post on the forums, well then you are in luck, Post Here!
    has kashan not been in the rotation as much as you like, post here.
    are you mad that there are all these tanks squads and you just want to gun an apc, but you cant because all the armor squads are locked all the time and you feel you have a right to do it because you just want to gun in an APC or tank? Post here.
    Are you mad that there is no commander because you want to fly or gun, or be a sniper, but don't want to command? Post here.
    Do you just want to rant about map lists and not read through the admins post, or don't want to PM them with your thoughts because everyone in the community has the right to see your thoughts, and because its so much nicer when there are 15 topics of the same topic in the forum within 6 months? Post here.
    Do you just have something to complain about that is PR related - POST HERE.

Please post here if the above pertains to you, or even if it doesn't, if you don't want to PM an admin about it, then post it here!!!

*Though i realize that most likely the things that people want to be posted here will not, due to it being the internet and because i know it will not, but who knows maybe this will be the complaint/rant/emotional diarrhea of the posting complaint dump of/for PR at TG.*
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Want to rant or complain about PR/maplists, etc,...?? POST HERE, IN THIS THREAD!!

wow randy you really are annoyyed ent ya, cant say i blame you i am too

Comment

Re: Want to rant or complain about PR/maplists, etc,...?? POST HERE, IN THIS THREAD!!

I dont mind any map that much but imagine if they all took a similar time, I would like that as a game mode option.
      Kashan 3 hours vs 20 mins on bi ming sways alot of opinion but if they both took 1 hour +/- 30% then people would moan less I think

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Herro i wud liek to cmplain abouthe maplst. plz fix adn i can has choppa?

Haikus are easy.
        But sometimes they don't make sense.
        Refrigerator.

Comment

Frankly, I'm at a loss for words....

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I bet people will still make their own threads! :row__518:

Comment

I would like to complain. Why do I have to help the team when I am a supporting member. That just doesn't make sense. I should not have to, but instead be allowed to get all the assets and sniperkits I want.

BTW: Thanks for bringing old randy back. Hes more fun the the new one:)
              If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
                BTW: Thanks for bringing old randy back. Hes more fun the the new one:)
                Figures you'd say that Kat, ya grumpy bastard ! :D

|

Comment

I want my own personal tank on every map. I would like it to be blue with white poka-dots all over it. Oh, and an E1st banner on the antenne would be a nice touch if that isn't too much trouble.

Oh, I almost forgot, I want to win every round too with the most points.

Can you also change that game tracker web site? I just am not progressing to #1 fast enough. If you could remove the other people on the list so that I am at the top, I would appreciate it.
                  sigpic

Comment

whinners !!!!!!!!!!

|

Comment

Originally posted by warlab View Post
                      whinners !!!!!!!!!!
                      That totally just made me think of this.
                      http://www.hulu.com/watch/11473/fami...cool-whip?c=46

Comment

I dont want to ban people any more.

Or unban them. Its quite the problem.
                        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

You should also post here if you are not happy with being kicked for an SM. Why should you be kicked if you are pwning the server and those that pay the server wants your slot?

Comment

Why isnt .9 out yet?!!

:)
                            sigpic
                            I'm Back.

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                              I dont want to ban people any more.

Or unban them. Its quite the problem.
                              We should just ban everyone, except for the admins. We could have awesome 3v3 matches on Kashan with 1-manned tanks all night long without a single problem!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X