Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash from Barracuda Island...

:icon14:October 16, 2008....

U.S. Forces land on Barracuda Island and build 2 firebases within 10 minutes. Bridge falls to U.S. forces followed quickly by all other flags. Within 30 minutes, Chineese Main Base is captured. Chineese forces ticket bleed out and U.S. Team wins the map within 30 minutes.

All this done on a full server.

Thanks for all that helped in this rare occurance.

TMAN
    sigpic

Re: News Flash from Barracuda Island...

Originally posted by O=T-M-A-N=O View Post
    :icon14:October 16, 2008....

U.S. Forces land on Barracuda Island and build 2 firebases within 10 minutes. Bridge falls to U.S. forces followed quickly by all other flags. Within 30 minutes, Chineese Main Base is captured. Chineese forces ticket bleed out and U.S. Team wins the map within 30 minutes.

All this done on a full server.

Thanks for all that helped in this rare occurance.

TMAN
    Wow, that's the only time other than Skud's that I've heard of. Did the Chinese team suck that bad ?? 30 minutes ??

Were you commanding Tman ??

|

Comment

I joined on China for the last 5 minutes of the round, and joined up with a squad attacking the airfield to defend from the US. We could have done it, but a Humvee came in and mowed us down.

China seemed fairly coordinated, and had FOBs up and plenty of rallys in good spots, so I donno why they lost like they did.

Seriously good job on the US team!

Comment

And the opposing team answers with a quick win on Fool's Road. Great round, TG-XV's, BostonBob, Shadow85, and others!
        *=IMA=*2wiSteD

Comment

Woo! Yup, we responded with a capout on Fools Road, but that's a bit more common then the Barracuda one.

Basically, we just had a great group of players in the server on both sides today. :)

The bleed on Barracuda right at the end was 2 tickets per second. As soon as we heard the air raid siren, it was over.

Comment

The map had no commander. We coordinated in chat only. It was a great example of team play, coordinating between SLs on the fly. I wish I had a screen cap of the map....
            sigpic

Comment

Lies.. all horrible horrible lies.

ITS PROPAGANDA!!!!1111

~Sirsolo

Yeah. Wow tho.
              |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

It was a good round, have to agree. I had my squad helidropped to the Supplies flag-area(didnt have a flag there that round), from where we quietly made our way to bridge. We got it neutralized, after which we died but by that time most of our team got to that position already, so capturing was easy. After that, we got a chopper evac from Bridge to North Rock, captured that without any resistance. Immediately after the flag was ours, the same pilot as before picked us up and took us on top of the Missile Silo. Same pattern as above, flag was capped without any resistance. Game Over. Good job guys!
                  Operational Detachment Sierra - www.od-sierra.org

Comment

I think most of our team thought we were playing vBF2 Gulf of Oman.
                    *=IMA=*2wiSteD

Comment

There are three things you really need on the US side in order to turn that map around and make it even.

1. Fire Base
                      2. Fire Base
                      3. Fire Base

You have to defend them until you get your HMMVEEs. Then your golden.
                      What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...