Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i'm back is PR where i want to start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i'm back is PR where i want to start?

So I used to be quite a huge fan of POE - Played on TG servers every single night. I was addicted, well life and other games came about and i quit logging into TG and quit running with the guys, i've had a few matches on the COD4 TG server but even i am tired of COD4 - Its just not realistic enough.

So thats where i turn to PR

I'm going to reinstall BF2 tomorrow and am downloading PR right now - If i join the TG server will you guys hopefully be willing to help me learn, from what i've read its quite realistic and quite a different game.

I'd love to run with the old TG guys i used to play with and meet a few new faces, i'm all about squad based gaming and tactics - I just need some direction when starting a new mod and running with new guys, so if you help this noob out, i promise you wont be disappointed.

Hope you guys welcome me with open arms :)

Re: I think i'm back is PR where i want to start?

"i'm all about squad based gaming and tactics"

- if that is true, you are on the right path to greatness. Two things i have to say to you..First when you download PR READ THE MANUAL..and the WHOLE manual. Second before you jump into the TG server you should spend a good amount of time messing around in the training servers. This will give you the time necessary to get a feel for the game. I hope to see you in my squad one day..i could always use another person to carry ammo for me :)
    -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

welcome back feel free to squad up anytime on the server :)

Comment

Welcome back - yes PR is where to start if you want the best game play in the universe!
        sigpic

Comment

You are in the right place

Comment

I stopped playing PoE2 the moment I first tried PR... way back when you could spawn on squad leaders, still.
            TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes guys i'm all installed and updated, just reading throught he manual now, had to pull out my mic should be on in an hour or less hopefully some people will be on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X