Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An other Vid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An other Vid

    Theres another video for you guys. I ve work on it for 3 or 4 days now.

    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0bIW2WyuZk[/media]

    For those who is interrested in movie making.
    My editing is done in Apple final cut pro the color correction is done in Apple shake as well as the resizing and the lettre box.
    The animation for the Pakette Battle Prod logo is done in adobe photoshop and Apple motion.

    Hope you ll enjoy it.
    Pakette


  • #2
    Re: An other Vid

    Has a more fast paced feel, great video. I loved them both.

    Keep it up man!
    |TG|
    ||||


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: An other Vid

      Wow, I guess Vivaldi would have never known that is quartet would be a techno remix some day! I prefer the classic version :icon_razz

      On the other hand great job with the video!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: An other Vid

        Looks pretty nice... good job.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: An other Vid

          pakette you have a good eye for videos
          Continuez le bon travail!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: An other Vid

            Originally posted by browna3 View Post
            pakette you have a good eye for videos
            Continuez le bon travail!
            I have no merits... im an editor in real life specialized in visual effect ( which i dont put in BF2 movie)!!!

            Anyway

            If any you guys need my help for one of your movies for ''acting'' or technical support such as editing. just PM me it will be a pleasure to help.

            Thanks to all of you for the good comments
            Pakette

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: An other Vid

              Originally posted by Pakette View Post
              Theres another video for you guys. I ve work on it for 3 or 4 days now..
              Excellent video Pakette! That battle was looking real familiar, then I realized I was the squad leader. lol. We had a great squad that round. Everyone performed just perfect. That kind of teamplay is what attracted me to TG. Keep the videos coming, they are always a pleasure.
              |TG-X| mp40x



              Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: An other Vid

                Originally posted by Pakette View Post
                I have no merits... im an editor in real life specialized in visual effect ( which i dont put in BF2 movie)!!!

                Anyway

                If any you guys need my help for one of your movies for ''acting'' or technical support such as editing. just PM me it will be a pleasure to help.

                Thanks to all of you for the good comments
                You've got my vote for creating a video from the next scrim!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: An other Vid

                  Originally posted by Danolboy View Post
                  You've got my vote for creating a video from the next scrim!
                  Just give me the call;)
                  Pakette

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: An other Vid

                    Something different for the music, avoiding repetition with computer games or videos of them even, always rates highly with me :)


                    If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

                    Comment

                    Connect

                    Collapse

                    TeamSpeak 3 Server

                    Collapse

                    Advertisement

                    Collapse

                    Twitter Feed

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X