This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |TG|JamesB85

Sorry to cloud up the main forum, but I am looking for a |TG|JamesB85. This member did an outstanding job as tank gunner, and I am trying to find him / his membership name to recommend him for an award. Any help would be appreciated.
    sigpic

Re: |TG|JamesB85

Hi, TMan. This is my forum account, which I don't use much to be honest. Nothing against these forums in particular, I'm more of an IRC guy.

Near the beginning of the round I was your engineer and your gunner was DieselOne (sp?). We were on the PLA team.

So much happened during that round it's a bit foggy to recap, but I do know the last few moments, just so you know it's me. Our type 98 was destroyed (1 hit) at the brit main before they neutralized farm outpost. You spawned at our main, picked up another tank, while I spawned at the FB outside of brit main and picked up an abandoned AAV. We met near coal mine, I got in, and we headed to farm outpost. After we climbed the hill I believe our transport helo was under attack by the apache, so I hit with an armour piercing round. Finally, an enemy tank hits us and I fired back, destroying him. The round ended in our favor.

Comment

get a room...

|TG|imh00ks in game

Comment

Originally posted by SgtHooks View Post
        get a room...
        ....really???

Comment

Awesome work James, sorry i missed the remainder of that round to witness your awesomeness!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X