No announcement yet.

Halloween Password Night was a success!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Password Night was a success!

Kudos for this idea. I had (and I know a lot of people did) the best PR round ever. :D

Especially as a part of the BMP squad on Kashan tonight. Man, that round lasted forever.

Everybody had a blast, and I especially enjoyed carrying around the box of bandages to heal my squad mates bullet wounds and knee scrapes. I think Jeepo had a death wish with his mad HAT/LAT skills, as he kept getting just a little bit injured, but it was all good and we all had one heck of a good time.

Thanks to everybody that participated tonight! :D

Oh, and whoever the crazy F-16 pilot is that strafed the US Outpost's firebase.... I will find you.... ;)

Re: Halloween Password Night was a success!

I don't think I can agree with that. I know almost everyone was really frusterated and most people in my squad kept getting pissed and telling me how it was one of the worst PW nights they've played.

The night had its highlights, but I found it, I dunno...

It lacked something...

To me it was simply another pubbie game.
    |TG|
    ||||

Comment

Originally posted by shadow85 View Post
      Oh, and whoever the crazy F-16 pilot is that strafed the US Outpost's firebase.... I will find you.... ;)
      I really wonder who that was. Really.

I definately had a good round, 60-5 on CAS, I have to give props to chrisweb and Billy Inorganic for being the best FOs ever.

Happy Halloween everyone!

| |

Comment

So be it, Sonic. :)

We were having a great time. :D

Edit: Marine..... how did I know? Just how did I know that it was probably you? Heh heh.

Comment

It had it's ups and downs. Good times though when PB wasn't kicking me.

Comment

So be it, Sonic. :)

We were having a great time. :D

Edit: Marine..... how did I know? Just how did I know that it was probably you? Heh heh.
            It was |TG-X|r3usabl3H3r0, new, improved, and environmentally-friendly.

| |

Comment

Kudos for this idea. I had (and I know a lot of people did) the best PR round ever. :D

Especially as a part of the BMP squad on Kashan tonight. Man, that round lasted forever.

Everybody had a blast, and I especially enjoyed carrying around the box of bandages to heal my squad mates bullet wounds and knee scrapes. I think Jeepo had a death wish with his mad HAT/LAT skills, as he kept getting just a little bit injured, but it was all good and we all had one heck of a good time.

Thanks to everybody that participated tonight! :D

I dunno man, most of the guys on that picture wanted the map to end, along with a lot of other people..

Comment

I only joined towards the end of Kashan, but I had a lot of fun and I didn't notice any rule violations during my three games. Plus, everyone seemed a lot more team oriented. :)

Whoever thought to resurrect password night on this "night of the living dead" has my thanks!

Comment

most fun: skirmish barracuda, Cougar's squad, spamming commo-rose in the basement of the barn to get the PLA to come down after our squad

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I had a great time, I joined Kashan a few minutes after start and took up the CO reins. Pulled a comeback from having flipping North Village and US Outpost a few times. Intense game, and I thank everyone on the US team for great communications!
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Maybe a success for some, but the reset to disable password killed the population right as my personal "prime time" started. 7 vs 7 huge armor maps zzzzzzzzzzz gnite. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                        I had a great time, I joined Kashan a few minutes after start and took up the CO reins. Pulled a comeback from having flipping North Village and US Outpost a few times. Intense game, and I thank everyone on the US team for great communications!
                        Yeah, thanks for calling me Patty a few times :icon_lol:

I don't know what to call that round.... there was Armor and AAVs everywhere.... 2 JDAMs on NV lol...

Comment

Originally posted by VividSynergy View Post
                          I dunno man, most of the guys on that picture wanted the map to end, along with a lot of other people..
                          Wanting it to end does not mean we didn't have some good times and good fights. As a member of that squad, I can tell you that we had some great engagements and some good fun. After it started to drag out, maybe not as much, but all in all it was great. :)

Maybe I focus on the good and laugh off the bad? You have to at times, that's for sure.

Comment

Marine Is an Awesome bomber and gun strafer.

we crushed tank groupings
                            listen close
                            to the rat-tat-tat-
                            as the metal flies,
                            we should know as fact:
                            that unearthly demons
                            are part of our pack,
                            and as we engage you
                            in battle we pass.

Comment

It was fun! Thanks for starting it early admins!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X