No announcement yet.

Halloween Password Night was a success!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween Password Night was a success!

I had a really good time! Thanks to every one involved!

special kudos to belhade for stepping up (on 4h-Kashan) and "spaming" the map with those markers - you won't believe how that helps, knowing where the enemies are :)
    also to the chopper pilot who had the balls and skill to bring in a smoking merlin into a mid-hot LZ to get us out and fly us to the last cache!

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
      It was |TG-X|r3usabl3H3r0, new, improved, and environmentally-friendly.
      win!

man i'm sad that i wasnt there... i only got my laptop back when the round was over:icon33:

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMAC View Post
        Yeah, thanks for calling me Patty a few times :icon_lol:

I don't know what to call that round.... there was Armor and AAVs everywhere.... 2 JDAMs on NV lol...
        Haha yeah, I don't know if Pat was sq at any point, or if I just wasn't paying attention. Is there any way for the CO to see the player list without going to the scoreboard and sort by squad?

I hope my commanding was acceptable. With two squadleaders pretty much dedicated to spotting and marking enemy movements we had everything in our sights. Our air assets were incredible, always on the ball with jets, transport and spotting. Even managed to rein in a rogue squad or two.
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

We had a great time on Albasrah driving an APC with my squad mate Jozi. Lots of teamwork and maturity in whole team, I wish there were more password nights like that!
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by shadow85 View Post
            Wanting it to end does not mean we didn't have some good times and good fights. As a member of that squad, I can tell you that we had some great engagements and some good fun. After it started to drag out, maybe not as much, but all in all it was great. :)

Maybe I focus on the good and laugh off the bad? You have to at times, that's for sure.
            Yeah, I agree with that. I was following Nardini's tanks in the AA and making sure the A10 couldn't land. He kept trying and then I got him. Then I got him again. :D I got the 16 once I think..

But yeah, it did have some good times. I was a bit frustrated when I posted that though. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
              I hope my commanding was acceptable. With two squadleaders pretty much dedicated to spotting and marking enemy movements we had everything in our sights. Our air assets were incredible, always on the ball with jets, transport and spotting. Even managed to rein in a rogue squad or two.
              I thought your commanding was excellent. Tip of the hat to you.

I joined about 10 mins in to Kashan, but by the end, I have to agree it was time to move on. I had fun though, me and the 7th boys ended up guarding north bunker with a humvee. Did the old run and gun on a couple squads who thought they were sneaking in :)

Comment

Originally posted by VividSynergy View Post
                Yeah, I agree with that. I was following Nardini's tanks in the AA and making sure the A10 couldn't land. He kept trying and then I got him. Then I got him again. :D I got the 16 once I think..

But yeah, it did have some good times. I was a bit frustrated when I posted that though. xD
                I don't know why we had the HARDEST time finding the "AA right outside of main". I swear, we were getting so many different coordinates on where people thought you were, but were never there.

Comment

Yup, at one point we had a column consisting of 2 tanks of Nardini's squad, an AA in that squad, 1 tank from our squad, and a BMP from our squad, all cruising up the east side of the mountains by US outpost. :D

So that AA around main was accompanied by a lot of armor. Heh heh.

At one point somebody typed in "enemy tank, C3" or something like that into the all chat. We just said "Cool, let them thnk there's one. We have 3 there instead." :D

Comment

Yup, at one point we had a column consisting of 2 tanks of Nardini's squad, an AA in that squad, 1 tank from our squad, and a BMP from our squad, all cruising up the east side of the mountains by US outpost. :D

At one point somebody typed in "enemy tank, C3" or something like that into the all chat. We just said "Cool, let them thnk there's one. We have 3 there instead." :D
                    We could have taken off the other way, but didn't, lol.

Comment

I had an awesome time spotting for marine and in the begining Supercobra before he had to leave and even got to fly a few times in kashan, it was one of the best rounds Ive played in a while.

Anyone know what invisible AA is billy kept on getting killed by one and said he couldnt see it, when it saw him,weird.
                      |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Originally posted by chrisweb89 View Post
                        I had an awesome time spotting for marine and in the begining Supercobra before he had to leave and even got to fly a few times in kashan, it was one of the best rounds Ive played in a while.

Anyone know what invisible AA is billy kept on getting killed by one and said he couldnt see it, when it saw him,weird.
                        There was an AA that kept moving (I think it was moving) outside of the US main keeping our CAS from taking off.

We were getting numerous coordinates, all of which were completely wrong, so we kept looking where the AA most likel WAS, but wasn't ever there.

Although the coordinates were always wrong, and it was frustrating sometimes, in the end it was pretty amusing.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about all the marker spam, I kept moving them all the time.
                          |TG-6th|Belhade
                          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                            Haha yeah, I don't know if Pat was sq at any point, or if I just wasn't paying attention. Is there any way for the CO to see the player list without going to the scoreboard and sort by squad?

He was, he just wasn't the squad leader (he was flying the lil-bird). The first time you called me Patty, I let it slide :row__590:.

Well done commanding though, I must say :row__579:

Luckly me and my squad spotted ya before you could do some major damage. :row__593: We knew you were coming.

Originally posted by Aranykai View Post
                            I thought your commanding was excellent. Tip of the hat to you.

I joined about 10 mins in to Kashan, but by the end, I have to agree it was time to move on. I had fun though, me and the 7th boys ended up guarding north bunker with a humvee. Did the old run and gun on a couple squads who thought they were sneaking in :)
                            Too bad you tked me when I had the drop on the entire squad across from North Bunker :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius007 View Post
                              There was an AA that kept moving (I think it was moving) outside of the US main keeping our CAS from taking off.

We were getting numerous coordinates, all of which were completely wrong, so we kept looking where the AA most likel WAS, but wasn't ever there.

Although the coordinates were always wrong, and it was frustrating sometimes, in the end it was pretty amusing.
                              Hahah, you guys sent tanks after me. I got out of there as soon as possible. But yeah, some jet kept trying to land, but I kept locking onto him. On his third try of landing, I finally got him.

Bascially what happened:

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMAC View Post
                                Luckly me and my squad spotted ya before you could do some major damage. :row__593: We knew you were coming.
                                Oh, so YOU were the pair of Abrams up by the walled house in F3 or so that were looking down at us. I got a shot off at you, but for some reason, even though I was aimed and steady (I know how to aim and calculate drop in a tank gun) I hit the dirt in front of you. :)

:D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X