No announcement yet.

Halloween Password Night was a success!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween Password Night was a success!

Originally posted by shadow85 View Post
    Oh, so YOU were the pair of Abrams up by the walled house in F3 or so that were looking down at us. I got a shot off at you, but for some reason, even though I was aimed and steady (I know how to aim and calculate drop in a tank gun) I hit the dirt in front of you. :)

:D
    Actually I was the lonely infantry in the hills east of the bunker complex panicking as I was reporting your position till Marine came next to and blew someone up with a HAT. Then told me to go pick up a humvee somewhere, but really wasnt specific, after he died, I picked up his HAT and a T-90 came at me and killed me..... :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMAC View Post
      Actually I was the lonely infantry in the hills east of the bunker complex panicking as I was reporting your position till Marine came next to and blew someone up with a HAT. Then told me to go pick up a humvee somewhere, but really wasnt specific, after he died, I picked up his HAT and a T-90 came at me and killed me..... :icon_lol:
      Was that me that Marine blew up? I remember I dodged his first shot, but don't know after that.

Comment

Originally posted by VividSynergy View Post
        Was that me that Marine blew up? I remember I dodged his first shot, but don't know after that.
        I only fired one H-AT shot. I killed an AAV in North Village, and the two tanks accompanying him were closing in on me.

Yeah, I wasn't too clear to Reapar where the ammo was, but for what it's worth now, I was trying to get you to go to the middle of the map where there was an empty HMMWV with ammo in it. Oh well :)

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
          I only fired one H-AT shot. I killed an AAV in North Village, and the two tanks accompanying him were closing in on me.

Yeah, I wasn't too clear to Reapar where the ammo was, but for what it's worth now, I was trying to get you to go to the middle of the map where there was an empty HMMWV with ammo in it. Oh well :)
          I was Northish of North Bunker. I went to North Village for a few minutes, then I saw some tanks staring at me, so I went back to North Bunker.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X