possible tank bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible tank bug?

on anomynous night myself and ollie were in a mec tank on kashan.
    It seened that for some reason it took me 4-5 shots to kill an M1 Abram yet we were one shot one kill on the T90's(i think thats what they are)
    i then heard that its a possible bug were the shell hits the tank twice and the engine thinks it 2 shots, hence the tank goin boom

has anyone else experienced this?

Re: possible tank bug?

I've had similar problems going up against an Abrams in T-90's, but it doesn't happen all too often, and seems to happen more when the tanks are very close to each other.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

yea, its been talked about a number a times.

Comment

bouncy shells, thank the bf2 engine.
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
          on anomynous night myself and ollie were in a mec tank on kashan.
          It seened that for some reason it took me 4-5 shots to kill an M1 Abram yet we were one shot one kill on the T90's(i think thats what they are)
          i then heard that its a possible bug were the shell hits the tank twice and the engine thinks it 2 shots, hence the tank goin boom

has anyone else experienced this?
          You can do it with any tank, but it's rare. =/

I know one way is right between the turret and the treads.

Comment

I dunno if the one between the turret and hull is a bug... Isn't that intentional?

Comment

I believe it was a bug but dice decided to leave it in. (The turret and hull spot works in vbf2 as well).

If you look at a BR file of it happening you can see two explosions between the turret and the hull spot. Also m1a2's and the c2's both have glitchy armour and they can win a lot more often than an equal skilled t-90 crew.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

game Bias for the lose, or win depending on your side. Yeah ive lost a couple of tank battles from the cursed glitch. That or its my lack of l33t tanking skills. ;)
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X