This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR crashing

OK, just tried 3 or 4 times to play on the TG PR server and it is constantly causing me to get a CTD. Apparently I am not the only one with this problem cause others are also complaining about it too. I thought a manual PB update was what I needed but that did not help either, seemed like I crashed faster.
    Just thought I would let somebody know about it and I will try to get in touch with an admin on TS.

Sorry if you guys already know about the problem.

Re: PR crashing

It's ALL servers unfortunately...crashing right to desktop during loadup or mid game.

someone at EA probably fell asleep and spilled booze on the server.

p.s.
    you can check the TG server status here to see if it's full:
    http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_Game...ic_Server.html
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Yep, there are some major problems tonight. I see it on all servers. For a minute i was thinking,, HOLY CRAP! Am I crashing them when i join? Cuz i would try again, and see the players had been reduced and reordered. Im thinking it happens on every other player or so that comes in. In other words, im thinking that players joining, is what might be triggering it.

Bad night for all servers. I tried several others and saw the same thing. It crashes at the very end of map load up.

Comment

I just tested on a training server and was able to connect and play PR with no problems at all.
        TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

Comment

Damn you EA. Now because of this I have to stop playing and start doing school work.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that just a few moments ago. I tried another server and it crashed as well. guess I will go play Far Cry 2 for a few and hope that PR devs get things worked out. Sure it is only PR, I may go and download Forgotten Hope or PoE and give them a go. I am able to play for about 3 or 4 minutes before I get the crash, mine isn't crashing as soon as I load up. I also don't think it is an EA problem unless they released that new 1.5 patch and PR isn't compatible with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FFLaguna View Post
              I just tested on a training server and was able to connect and play PR with no problems at all.
              I think that's how they fixed it yesterday.

Comment

I might add, i havent had any CTD issues untill about 4 or 5 days ago, its steadily gotten worse, and today it seems. CTD is instantaneous on every attempt to join ANY server.

Maybe someone at EA is pissed about the election results an this is some sort of bizarre protest. Election night..all servers crashing? Coincidence? hmmm lol

Comment

Originally posted by alientourist View Post
                  I might add, i havent had any CTD issues untill about 4 or 5 days ago, its steadily gotten worse, and today it seems. CTD is instantaneous on every attempt to join ANY server.

Maybe someone at EA is pissed about the election results an this is some sort of bizarre protest. Election night..all servers crashing? Coincidence? hmmm lol
                  lol
                  |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

I checked the EA forums and someone named pappy posted this. It sounds like an admin or dev, but anyway, this might be the latest news on this event.

Quote:
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Battlefield 2] Battlefield Statistics and Ranked Servers

With the help of our community and partners we have located and shut down a number of modified servers which were being used for sending inflated scores to the stats leaderboards. During this crackdown process we have also wiped over 1000 players of their stats to best protect the leaderboard integrity. Some players may have joined these modified servers during the time they were active and found their profiles reset. This reset can not be undone as all resets have been fully investigated by the Support team and proven to be invalid scores.

We are continuing to work with our server providers to prevent these servers appearing but be aware there are some servers that could inflate your scores artificially so we suggest trying to play on servers you trust and know.

Comment

Hang tight everyone, it seems that this is a global BF2 issue and the best thing to do is stand by and wait for more information. Once the server is operating 100% we will post up and let you guys know.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                        Hang tight everyone, it seems that this is a global BF2 issue and the best thing to do is stand by and wait for more information. Once the server is operating 100% we will post up and let you guys know.
                        Thanks for looking into it... and extra credit for keeping us posted. :)

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                          Here. Get a cookie.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                          The BigC

Comment

Are passworded servers affected?
                            TG5th USARMY||JeonJiHyeon

Comment

The server population is up to 40 players, so it looks like it's up and running for now. Get on it!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X