Rate your commander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate your commander

Rate the commanders you had so far (and remeber). What did you like about him or what should he improve ?
    Last edited by Golgo13; 11-08-2008, 08:47 AM.

Re: Rate your commander

I think we should emphasize only the good here.
    Please dont post negative remarks about CO's in a public forum.
    Thanks guys.

|

Comment

As warlab said we should not post negative remarks about a commander in the forum. This could discourage people from commanding. If you have some constructive criticism for a commander send him a PM where you explain what could have been done better AND how it could have been done better.
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Let's be careful with this thread. We already have two places to do this type of thing:

After Action Reports forum
        Ribbon nominations

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

This is a bit of a negative remark. But, not really. On Bi Ming a commander came to power who was new to the mod. When I requested a build order I realized he was walking around main. So, I asked him if he needed help. He typed he didn't know what to do. Now, I was waiting for this order and my squad was dropping around me. I needed that order quick. Have you every been waiting for a build order you needed fast? Its intense. But, anyway I began explaining to him, what to do and have to find his CP. Instead of listening he started swimming across the river. At this point I asked him "Please Enter your CP and accept the order, or resign". Now, as I look back I wonder if I handled the situation best.

But, really, if anyone was in my situation with a CO who would not listen to anyone (I think his VOIP was disabled) or accept any orders, what would you do?

If your new to CO, no one will hound you, I or most SLs on here will give a little tutorial of what you need to know. Or even hop into your CP and read the instructions.

On a positive note

Soccer you did an awsome job commanding every round I've played with you.
          |TG|
          ||||

Comment

I like that one CO that one time.

/troll

Haikus are easy.
            But sometimes they don't make sense.
            Refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
              I like that one CO that one time.

/troll
              I donno Caff... he gave some pretty messed up something at one point on that place..

~Sirsolo
              |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse