Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Guests and new TG registered members who play PR!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Guests and new TG registered members who play PR!!

I posted a similar topic included in the links below in the PR General Discussion, and PR Clans and Servers area of www.realitymod.com website and if you found this are new to TG, and to PR and found this from the link, thank you, however if you are new to PR and found TG from their PR server, thank you as well.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f75-...tml#post846471

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...tml#post846635

My in game name is Bob_Vila_Powertools and I invite all new players who are interested in the basic fundamentals of PR game play to feel free and to join my squad. If it is full or if I am not online rest assured please don't disconnect or team switch there are many Squad Leader's (SL's) that are regulars who are more than happy to also help you become acquainted to PR.

The squad name that i will be using will be named: New2PR and I will only for the most part be allowing new players to be in this squad. Come with a willingness to learn and to have fun, and to learn how to be an active player in PR while learning from your teammates and also helping your team while practicing the basic fundamentals of PR which include: Respect, Teamwork & Communication.

Also please feel free to look up the TS information for TG it is not required but it helps and can be an added bonus and a new way to introduce yourself to the TG community.

I hope to see some new names and maybe help players that have been on the server but who are not sure about how to use certain kits the right way.

This will primarily be infantry or as its known INF, though there might be from time to time using of assets i.e. tanks/apc's, but primarily this New2PR squad will be about teamwork communication and how to act while under fire etc.

Also please read the TG PR Server rules, TG Primer and what is expected of you in game.

If you have a mic it is a plus, however if you don't it is quite ok, just remember to be patient and have fun. Please feel free to PM me here at TG or at the www.realitymod.com website my name on there is drs79.

Also my TS in game name is Delta*RandyShugart* but I will soon be changing it to Bob_Vila_PowerTools

I look forward to being in a squad with you!! See you in game!
    Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 11-12-2008, 04:44 PM.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Attention Guests and new TG registered members who play PR!!

Great intiative Randy! Learning newcomers about our ways will for sure make the server quality higher!

This is similar to the "Learn TG"-squads that once were. They would have 1-3 TG'ers with the SL and rest newcomers. That way one would be able to do talking teamwork and learn at the same time.

This is also a great way to get to knew others. I hope it's a success and we can all do similar squads. It could actually be an event.

"Learn TG" saturday or "New2pr" saturday for example.

Comment

Nice initiative randy. Good to see someone trying to teach. I just don't have the patience for it.
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Awesome Idea Randy!

(wonders if we have more new Irregs out of this soon)

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
          Awesome Idea Randy!

(wonders if we have more new Irregs out of this soon)

Well, what randy is doing is exactly what the irregulars stand for.

Taking Newcomers to TG and educating them on aspects of the game and the TG mentality.

Great job Randy!
          |TG|
          ||||

Comment

No congrats needed, but thank you for the kind support, and please feel free to do the same just if i am on and we are on the same side don't use New2PR as your squad name. But if we are not on the same side by all means feel free to use that squad name.

Lets hope that over the next (few) week(s) or even month(s) something good can come out of it. Because I need to start getting my head back into the game, and trace my roots as per why I decided to play PR and play PR at TG.

I am in dire need of a attitude re-adjustment and I hope I can teach newcomers the basics of playing as a squad that I first learned when I started playing PR at TG.

This will also be good for me to do as well, because I want to start to be more patient and even though this game is fast paced its good not to make it so fast paced that you lose your patience.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

<---

i'll soon teach some folks around here how to fly a transport helo!
              yeah its nice to have somebody who's actually welcoming newcomers!

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Originally posted by creepinshadow24/7 View Post
                <---

i'll soon teach some folks around here how to fly a transport helo!
                yeah its nice to have somebody who's actually welcoming newcomers!
                Tell me when you plan to, I can fly it well, just might learn something new.

Comment

in a couple of weeks..

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...