This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counting Teamstacking Threads

I wanted to know who is sick of team stacking threads?

I played today for 6 rounds with the same squad. All 5 other guys (minus a few spots) were public players. They were great and we did good things.

I am really tired of hearing about team stacking. I think we should all just get in game and play. If you happen to see it a bit warped, move to the other side.

I don't personally see that there is any problem on the server, at least in my time zone.

So, if you are tired of team stacking threads, say so!!

TMAN
    sigpic

Re: Counting Teamstacking Threads

so!

Comment

Hmmmmmm at least some people understand. I vote this for sticky.

Comment

Well.. this sorta seems like a wasted thread.. you could have posted your frustration of the subject in the current team stacking thread.

~Sirsolo

Scratch that, it got closed.. but still, we should have let it die there, and not tried to revive it in the morgue.
        |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Originally posted by O=T-M-A-N=O View Post
          I wanted to know who is sick of team stacking threads?

I played today for 6 rounds with the same squad. All 5 other guys (minus a few spots) were public players. They were great and we did good things.

I am really tired of hearing about team stacking. I think we should all just get in game and play. If you happen to see it a bit warped, move to the other side.

I don't personally see that there is any problem on the server, at least in my time zone.

So, if you are tired of team stacking threads, say so!!

TMAN
          This is just asking for something like "Pubbies aren't inherently bad; Teamstacking is just when one team is simply better than the other, not when 'OMG ALL TG-X ARE ON MEC'", which would be asking for "I'll admit that real teamstacking is possible, but the whining usually devolves into something like 'OMG ALL TG-X ARE ON MEC'" and then we're back where we started.

Comment

Originally posted by Riffraffselbow View Post
            'OMG ALL TG-X ARE ON MEC'"
            But n1nja$ always play together. Anyway y'all are beating a PAST dead horse in this thread.

Comment

Iam too. If the team can be arsed to stick with the squadleader use restraint with kits forward intel and do everything else that requires NO skill to help your team you will do just fine. If the team cant be bothered 4 players switching wont do much they are about as usefull as sniper rifle in a blind mans hand.

As a CO I oftentimes won against a team loaded with TG tags, because there was somebody keeping the team toegether and most of the squads partecipated.

I rarely lost as a CO no matter what way the tags were distributed, the difference was winning with a big margin and a not so big margin.
              I admit though that when most squadleaders ingore me and no intel is being forwarded I resign, must be why I rarely lost.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X