This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server is passworded today

Same deal as before guys, PID Spoof hack, server is locks, come into the TS Channel for Password.

Dont give out the password, there will be punishments for those who do as it ruins the whole idea, if anyone is on the server who hasnt come through the admin cahnnel they will be kicked immediatly.

Re: Server Locked

dang hackers. Allright.

Comment

I really dont understand the point of hacking......*shakes head*
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I was gunning in the Apache for the first time ever on TG... was having the best time in a long time and then CTD 'ed. Man was I pissed.

Thx for locking the server, DICE and EA should really get their act together and give us the bloody 1.5 patch to stop this silliness.
        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Re: ********************server is passworded today**************************

And remember if you cannot access TeamSpeak for any reason PM an admin and we will try to respond as soon as possible. A faster way is to use xfire, just look for any of us.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X