Hello Guys, from the 22nd century to the 21st, I am now with PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Guys, from the 22nd century to the 21st, I am now with PR

Hello fellow |TG| members and guests, I was just a regular EU soldier, fighting in 2142, after a bloody battle, both mine and my enemies faction were weakened, but we won the battle.
    A prize was discovered, the PAC were building a time machine, however, I or my teammates didn't know that yet. I stumbled over there, scrutinizing every last bit of it. But a clumsy teammate fell, pushed a button, and I went for the ride of my life!
    I found myself, shaken but alive, in the middle of a desert, dressed differently, and with an entirely new weapon I had seen once in a museum.
    But suddenly, a piercing sound came from my right, and an explosion landed near by! What was it, it looked to be, yes it was! A tank, shooting at me! I ran for the nearest cover in the sandy deserts as that tank chased me down! But soon I heard a sound like, like a jet engine. But I had no time left to run, I had become exhausted and there was the tank thing, poiniting it's horrible barrel at over 100m away at me. But, in a flash, a loud humming noise was in the skies, I looked behind me, and a, winged, aircraft thing swooped down, annihilating that tank with what looked to be a very powerful cannon!
    After that, I mustered some strength and energy to move, and I heard another noise, hard to explain, and soon enough, another air thing was coming. It looked like a gunship from my time, but it had, r-r-rotors! That's the word, it came to my position, landed right by me. Suddenly a soldier rushed out, checking me for injuries I believe, he told me to get into the blackhawk immediately. I had no idea what a blackhawk was but, thankful that help had come, I quickly followed the orders.
    After coming back to what the pilot of the 'Blackhawk' called base, I went to what seemed to be an office. I asked what seemed to be a very high ranking soldier what day it was, he responded "Sunday private!". But I thought it was Wednesday! What time was it? "12:50pm private!". What is this!? I thought it was 3:00pm! I finally asked him what year it was, fearful of what he'd say. "God damnit private!, It's 2008 and this is the Kashan desert, now get back to your unit soldier!". ... Oh crap.

Well, after that bit of fun, I'm just saying I've moved from 2142 and now I'm playing PR. I've played already on the TG server, my name is *Copper.8* (inbetween the two stars). And it's fun as, well that's it, it's undescribable fun! To awesome for words of humans! I've just gotten onto teamspeak as well!

Cheers mates!:row1_21:

sigpic

Re: Hello Guys, from the 22nd century to the 21st, I am now with PR

welcome m8,

NOW GET BACK TO THE FIGHT!!
    sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Battlefield 2142? Time machine?

You've been watching Frost, haven't you?: P

Go look up Battlefield 2142 Frost on YouTube.

Oh, and welcome!
      ArPeeGee

Comment

welcome my friend, join my squad whenever u want :)

Comment

No, join my squad. Browna's squad is silly. They just do silly things all day long. You don't want to be silly do you?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoJedi View Post
            No, join my squad. Browna's squad is silly. They just do silly things all day long. You don't want to be silly do you?
            I think you're pretty silly for saying that.

| |

Comment

Welcome to PR!
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome Copper.8. It was great squading with you yesterday.
                Ha, I guess he chose my squad =P

Comment

Welcome aboard dude! Weclome to the real world, no beacons or otus drones here :D

Comment

I'm interested in PR as well. As a matter of fact, I'm DL the files right now. Hoping to play with you guys on PR, and the slow-paced action of PR (so I hear) is going to be a wildly different yet enjoyable experience that is the blazing-fast-on-the-fly action that is BF2142 .
                    |TG-Irr|Adaxa
                    Active in: BF2142, Project Reality

Comment

pr is not that slow paced, its depend on the round mostly and on what you intend to do(plentys of choice), ive seen huge firefight in close quarter, and intense high distance firefight with rounds and Rockets flying around your head.

I do enjoy spotting for gunships or a10 and just watch the show,i suggest it!!
                      sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

or sitting at 800 feet in a havoc watching the us scrapyard increase at us outpost :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X