Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to the Admins for having PW Sunday!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the Admins for having PW Sunday!

I understand it was due to unfortunate circumstances that there was a Password put on the PR server yesterday but I would like to give a standing hand clapping applause to the admins for doing this.

It was awesome, and it reminded me of the Thursday and Sunday PW events that got me hooked on to TG's PR server!

Having the PW up really separates those who want to play as a team as opposed to those who think they want to play as a team.

I understand that the PR server is going to have a password on until further notice, but when the PW is taken off, I hope it does make a return for Thursday night and Sunday day/nights.

All is all it was a great success, and there was only a minimal amount of whining which was taken care of quickly and efficiently.

:icon14:Much Success:icon14:!!
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Thanks to the Admins for having PW Sunday!

I agree, completely. Even though the server was a bit underpopulated, the gameplay was excellent, and so was the teamwork. Most people had microphones and already knew the rules.

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart*
    I hope it does make a return for Thursday night and Sunday day/nights.
    Seconded.

Comment

I think a password can reduce numbers which means smaller maps are best if possible

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

and thats what we did saber
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Password nights were indeed special and I'd be glad to see them return.

Comment

It was the most mature play I have enjoyed in a long time, it was great.

Comment

Among all best PR games i can remember 90% were on TG Sunday PW nights. Bring them back please!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodAce View Post
                Among all best PR games i can remember 90% were on TG Sunday PW nights. Bring them back please!
                Agreed, i first became a supporting member just so that I could participate in Password nights for the duration w/o fear of being kicked. Passwords seem to bring out the best in the community

Comment

I vote for password sunday, and would be happy to admin the events
                  sigpic

Comment

password nights are made every week or 2 week i think, youll see it again dont be worry
                    sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

I wasn't here when Password Nights were in place every week, but from what I have heard and from what I have played in other Passworded-Events, I would definitely second like a Saturday or Friday Night Password Event.
                      Last edited by Fighter; 11-25-2008, 08:01 PM. Reason: wrote "hear" instead of "here" :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X