10000 Qwai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10000 Qwai

Wanted to congratulate DiscoJedi for leading a 10000+ point round yesterday on Kashan. I know it is not unheard of, I just thought it was noteworthy.

Congrats DiscoJedi - good round.

Sorry, next map was Kashan - I meant QUAI RIVER
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TMan; 12-06-2008, 08:55 AM.
    sigpic

Re: 10000 Kashan

Kashan as Chinese?

Comment

I do believe it was on Qwai River he got the score. The next map played was Kashan. Well done

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Yes, my error, I was looking at the screen shot and labeled this post Kashan by mistake. It was Quai River.
        sigpic

Comment

Nice job Disco.
          -Craz3y-

(\__/)
          (O.o ) Disposable: These [Team stacking]threads are like a woman's period: They come (> <)around once a month and during that time no one is happy. Then it goes away, the sun comes out, birds sing, and everything is cool for 3 weeks, then hell returns again.

Comment

Hacker...

Thats impressive Disco. Also, your K/D is pretty nice too.
            |TG|
            ||||

Comment

That was a great round of Qwai, and it was very close. I think if we had a CO we could have easily won that round :(.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Re: 10000 Qwai

Very nice DiscoJedi! Way to show those landlubbers how us pirates work.

Comment

Very good show to the chinese team, i think dispo deserves a commendation for his squad leading on US aswell, we ended up with an insane kdr as a squad.

Comment

Aww...I can't believe we lost that round. If only we had held mine, it would have been ours.

Comment

Good job disco
                      |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

I was the grenadier during that attempt to retake Mine after the JDAM. I felt sorry for you guys, two squads running down little canyons. Sorry for ruining your plans!

Comment

Thanks to TMAN for taking that screen shot. It was indeed a great round of Qwai and quite memorable for me. I am afraid though that I must give credit where it is due, namely, to my squad. I was just lucky to attract a good group of people (public players, every one) who were all willing to give 100% and help eachother out. In particular, I would like to single out |TG| xShukax for being a stellar Squad Member and adapting instantly to any role the squad required, sometimes without even being asked.

If nothing else, I hope this can show us all that there is still some strength left in the world of public players in PR... now lets find those people and make them all Supporting Members ;)

Again, thank you.

Comment

Dirtyharry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

Without trying to rain on my own parade, I feel like I need to humble myself before the accolades go to my head. Barely 6 hours after the aforementioned round of Qwai I was back on the same map, this time as US, and in a squad with a group of |TG-X| (specifically: Marine, SuperCobra, McGann, and Turkish). After several minutes of positively spectacular squad work; McGann and I were ambushing CO trucks below the rope bridge while Marine and Turkish drove TOW and SuperCobra provided CAS, I very nearly C4'ed my own SL and destroyed our TOW in a blue on blue.

I tried to track down the BFR from that little mishap, but couldn't find it.

Success is fleeting, one minute you're on top of the world... the next minute, you're sending two of your teammates up there on a pile of C4. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X