My dismal performance as SL on Kashan yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dismal performance as SL on Kashan yesterday

In an alternative to my previous post about the excellent round of Fools Road a few days ago I would like to offer an apology to anyone stuck in my squad last night on Kashan. After being disconnected at the start of the round and missing out on all the pre round planning I proceeded to lead my poor squad into just about every ambush on the map. I have never died or been responsible for the death of my squad so many times in all my time playing PR.

My heartfelt apologies to all who suffered. I would like to congratulate the MEC team who appeared to have made a bulk purchase of Vodniks on black friday as they seem to have at least a dozen available at all times. These they used to systematically hunt my squad down with and slaughter us. I would also like to kick Portable Cougar in the ass at the first opportunity, I hate you buddy lol. Well played, a humiliating defeat for the US.

Once again my apologies for my utter ineptness.

Re: My dismal performance as SL on Kashan yesterday

was that you on the road to bridge?

What you did great... break contact. You did really good falling back from the position. We never knew where you went
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

I was also in that game Wickens, and in the round just prior, Qwai I believe it was, I and my squad had racked up a score in excess of 10100 points. And yet in this round of Kashan even we found ourselves completely unable to achieve a single objective. I firmly believe that our loss in that round was simply the will of the force. ;)

I actually remember the exact moment when we lost the game. It was about 10 minutes after game start. My squad and one other had set up a FOB at North Bunker and were setting in, then a Vodnik rolled right to the front entrance and blasted me from 10' away without a single other person noticing it or trying to stop it. It was then that I realised.... I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

Cougar you are as sly as a Fox
        sigpic
        "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

I was on the us team. I think our biggest downfall was not using the humwee's right. We drove one and one around sure, but we should've made a convoy and did what the mec did to us!

Comment

maybe your squad just couldn't understand you Wicki
            :p

"What? did he just say shoot the bloody bumpkins and get me some crumpets?"
            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Wicks you were fine, believe me. Our team just didn't have the coordination and the other team did, it was as simple as that. All the games yesterday night were very close (except for Kashan...) and what finally pushed our team to get a win was getting T-man to CO. It wasn't your fault, if anything your SL'ing delayed our loss when we managed to beat them back at North Village for a while.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by A.WICKENS View Post
                In an alternative to my previous post about the excellent round of Fools Road a few days ago I would like to offer an apology to anyone stuck in my squad last night on Kashan. After being disconnected at the start of the round and missing out on all the pre round planning I proceeded to lead my poor squad into just about every ambush on the map. I have never died or been responsible for the death of my squad so many times in all my time playing PR.

My heartfelt apologies to all who suffered. I would like to congratulate the MEC team who appeared to have made a bulk purchase of Vodniks on black friday as they seem to have at least a dozen available at all times. These they used to systematically hunt my squad down with and slaughter us. I would also like to kick Portable Cougar in the ass at the first opportunity, I hate you buddy lol. Well played, a humiliating defeat for the US.

Once again my apologies for my utter ineptness.
                Dammit Wickens, you know TG doesn't stand for dismal performances.......We've talked about this, you can suck during the week, but on a friday? You have got to be kidding me, friday is the start of the weekend, there are no excuses, its time to play like a champion!! Think of Chariots of Fire.
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                Level I HazMat Technician
                NYS EMT-B
                Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Once again the vodnik horde claims victory.

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                    maybe your squad just couldn't understand you Wicki
                    :p

"What? did he just say shoot the bloody bumpkins and get me some crumpets?"
                    Originally posted by TacticalGamer.com
                    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to w.WAREHOUSE again.

|
                    |

Comment

I don't know what we are going to do about you Wicks, you are just so damn BAD! I mean seriously, I have never seen anyone who shoots so bad, and can't use a sniper kit...;)

HAHA, just messing mate, the reason you guys made no ground was because you ran into the Coug - Jeepo TG-X wall!:0 Not your fault! We got lucky, if you had pushed that assault on the bridge, we were starting to get stretched, but as it was, we turned it around! Good game!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X