Scrim movie - Part II.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrim movie - Part II.

Finally finished part II of the scrim movie. I suggest you grab something to drink, roll a spliff,... do whatever you need to make yourself comfortable and sit back and enjoy this nearly 30 minute movie :).

I will upload a higher quality version next week (can only upload 500MB/week on Vimeo and uploaded the wrong format) but for now you 'll have to do with this one.

In case you missed part I and want to see the initial rollout of both teams, watch this first:

[media]http://vimeo.com/910163[/media]

... otherwise just skip to the fun part:

[media]http://vimeo.com/2454414[/media]

Enjoy :).
    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Re: Scrim movie - Part II.

Wow, very nice, best AAR I've seen out of TG.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Excellent video with great music! Awesome :D

Comment

Old school
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Ghost dog, better late then never, glad you put this together mate, great job!!

I am still embarassed after seeing myself as the US Officer lose the king of the hill battle, and being a naive/over zealous SL as i thought I outsmarted my MEC adversary, man, watching myself die that pitiful death embarrasses me even now!

Also disposable i want to apologize to you yet again for talking your ear off in the scrim, i am glad there was no in game audio that went along with this, because that too is something that i am embarrassed about.

Great job ghost, i especially like the double teaming of the abrams against the mec tank and the lone command truck, i honestly think both tanks fired at the same time!

Though i can't think of the name right now but the A-10 pilot won the game for us, and great flying by all again, and awesome soundtrack!!

If Australia could be a PR movie it would be both of these vids, EPIC!
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
            Though i can't think of the name right now but the A-10 pilot won the game for us, and great flying by all again, and awesome soundtrack!!
            Don't forget Liquid who flew the F16... he only died twice I think and killed our Frogfoot and MIG every single time. He also killed Bamboo in the beginning of the round who was pretty much owning the US team with his H-AT kit from the hills.

I wish I had the names of everyone that participated but the BR file will no longer load in the current version of PR and there were no ribbons awarded so I have no full list.

It was an epic scrim, the editing could be a lot better, but I already spent waaaay too much time on it... just glad I got to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
              Though i can't think of the name right now but the A-10 pilot won the game for us
              Cpt_RatBastard

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Wow. Ghost Dog, your video is incredibly, mind-blowingly awesome. Everyone should watch this video, and then they should go sign up for the upcoming internal scrim. It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since the last internal scrim. We really need to start having more of these things since, if they turn out like the last one, they will be some of the most competitive, intense, and fun games of PR we will ever have. Thanks for all the great memories Ghost Dog.

Comment

Thanks Charity :).

I was amazed myself when I saw the date of the scrim. Just had to take a break from all the editing after I finished part 1... even though I did most of it during work hours. At least that 's one good thing about the economic crisis -> less work -> more time for private stuff :D.

I 'm quite disappointed that I can't make it to the next internal scrim, we should really do this more often.

PS: Does anyone know what happened to Liquid Watcher? He was really looking forward to this movie but I haven't seen him around for a while.

Comment

Ghost, do you have any number est. of how many armor I got with the HAT? Just wondering, as I have always had problems watching battle recorder stuff, so never messed with this one.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

In the first video whats the name of the song at 6:40?

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                        Ghost, do you have any number est. of how many armor I got with the HAT? Just wondering, as I have always had problems watching battle recorder stuff, so never messed with this one.
                        No idea Bamboo, there was just too much going on and everytime I recorded something, I knew I was missing something else :).

Originally posted by Danielsson View Post
                        In the first video whats the name of the song at 6:40?
                        First movie has 'Nothing Else Matters' and 'The Unforgiven' from Metallica. The one at 6:40 is 'The Unforgiven'.

Comment

Awesome video Ghost Dog, really well put together and edited. 2 thumbs up!

Comment

The first TG scrim I played in. It seems like just yesterday :)

Thanks for posting this GhostDog. I know I was anticipating it for a while, and I'm glad you finally finished the movie.

Definately worth waiting for.

| |

Comment

Gah! I can't watch it on this cafe computer! I am going to go ahead and assume it's awesome work anyway!

BTW, been wondering when the heck this one would come around ;)
                              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X