Internal Scrim reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Scrim reminder

The sign-ups for the TG internal scrim are still open until Saturday!! There are a few spots still open, and we will need reserves as it always seems like someone has to drop, so make sure you go sign up today!! Remember, this one doesn't give priority to supporting members, so anyone can play!!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: Internal Scrim reminder

Can't wait brother!

I will be away for a few days, but I will be at the scrim for sure. Heading south to do some skiing in the Alps.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, we have 61 with no reserves. I am going to close the sign-ups now. If you would like to play in the scrim, please PM me and I will add you to the roster.

If you've never participated in a scrim then sign up. The level of teamwork, coordination and game play are like nothing you've ever experienced in PR. Think of your best game in PR on public server and multiply it by 10 and you'll know what it is like to participate in a scrimmage.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
        Well, we have 61 with no reserves. I am going to close the sign-ups now. If you would like to play in the scrim, please PM me and I will add you to the roster.

If you've never participated in a scrim then sign up. The level of teamwork, coordination and game play are like nothing you've ever experienced in PR. Think of your best game in PR on public server and multiply it by 10 and you'll know what it is like to participate in a scrimmage.
        True that

Guys, scrims are the best examples of teamwork you will ever witness.
        |TG|
        ||||

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...