Step 1: Involving myself in TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step 1: Involving myself in TG

I have been playing PR on TG for a while now, and I like it quite a lot, so I have begun wearing the |TG| tags to show how much I am dedicated to TG.

While the rules and codes of conduct and such were hard for me to follow, I got some people in game to clarify them (thank you) and now I'm set.

I've developed a new attitude for the game, doing what's best for the team rather than team switching. (Although too many insurgent rounds as insurgent really gets me annoyed, so I just wait for the round to be over and rejoin). I've also taken a look at the IHS and discovered their 'vibes' so I know just what they're like.

While I am not an Supporting Member YET, I have signed up for a TGU lesson and hope that I get lucky, even if I don't I'm still getting involved in activities and such.

The next step is joining the Irregs, getting more of an IHS feel and know what it's like to be apart of one.

Last step will be a Supporting Membership and joining of a... legitimate IHS?
    That'll be a bit hard to do, 8$ American is it, that'll be quite a bit in Australian, but I've got money.

By the way, my ingame name for PR is |TG| Copper.8.
    I think I've met many TG members and some should already know me well (if not I don't know why). I've also gone on TS.

Hope to see more exciting experiences on the Battlefield and hope for more PR TGU lessons. They're hardly on! All I see is 2142 clogging it up!

Cheers mates!:row1_14:

sigpic

Re: Step 1: Involving myself in TG

Copper, I've played with you a few times. Welcome to TG! If you have any questions regarding rules or conduct on the server, look up one of our awesome admins and any of us will be glad to help you out (before you get into trouble :) ).

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Hehe, I wont be getting into trouble anymore. That's what the Tags mean. And thankyou!

sigpic

Comment

Copper, I've had a lot of fun games with you in my squad lately. I hope to run into you on the server more in the future. You're a solid player.
        |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Heya. We had a good time on Al-Burj until you got the SM boot. Ironically enough, we are pretty sure it was to let Warehouse in, because he was connecting as you got booted. :)

Comment

I'm in the same position. I only play on the TG server now and I expect to become a Supporting Member soon. Everyone I play with here is great and a good testament to the TG community.

Comment

Yay!
              |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed