Need Help figuring out time for TGU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help figuring out time for TGU

I know that there is a site for figuring out the time but once I click the link to it from that sign up, it's just confusing. Some directions on how to compare time to mine would be helpful, because right now I haven't got a clue what to do.

The only information I know is that my time zone is +10GMT and I think EST is 6:21am currently (or AEST).

If someone could point me in the right direction and tell me how to find out what time it'll be in Australia and compare that to this time: 10:00AM, PST.

Do I need more information for help, just tell me because if I do get a chance with this TGU, I dont want to miss it because I can't figure out time differences.

Thankyou.

sigpic

Re: Need Help figuring out time for TGU

Wait, I just asked my dad, It should be at 8pm my time. Woohoo!

sigpic

Comment

Here's a good site. Put in the time/zone in question, and your city or city nearby, and you're all set.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Comment

Originally posted by Diligent_BF2 View Post
        Here's a good site. Put in the time/zone in question, and your city or city nearby, and you're all set.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
        You need to click the "Fixed time tool" link first, though.

That said, can't we just go to UTC on the internet?

Edit2: huh, I just searched userscripts.org, and there was nothing about "UTC". I guess i'll have to make my own auto-time-converting script!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X