Bring back the leadership channels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the leadership channels?

Could we please bring back the leadership channels on TS. The reason they didn't get used much when they were here last was because not as many people were using TS as there is now. These days I think that teamspeak is getting clogged up with allot of unneeded chatter in the coordination channels. So if we could have these back I would be happy because I don't care for some SM that have just knifed a whole squad and needs to tell someone on TS when I am talking to the commander or giving my squad instructions.

Due to the rise in people using teamspeak in since 0.8 have come out (which is a good thing). I think it would be a good thing to have these channels back so that we could minimize the chatter on TS to what is actually needed to coordinate.

What do you think?
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Re: Bring back the leadership channels?

i think the 10th channel is used for this in the last time.

So a good question from Katanama to bring it back.

| | | |

Comment

I'll put them back in - the 10th channel is not a public channel, neither is the 15th nor the 6th.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Thnx Dispo :icon14:

|

Comment

thank you dispo:)
          If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Fantastic thanks! Now i can sit alone in the E1st channel al bundy-style without half the PR squads ingame coordinating attacks. If i want to. :D

Comment

You know you guys can make your own channels right? They just aren't permanent, but useful for those games where you need to work with a smaller group of people.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                I'll put them back in - the 10th channel is not a public channel, neither is the 15th nor the 6th.
                This gets very annoying, please ask if you join the channels.

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3h3r0 View Post
                  The 10th channel is not a public channel.
                  Amen

How can I feel comfortable letting out my inner child when I never know who will be listening!!

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
                    Amen

How can I feel comfortable letting out my inner child when I never know who will be listening!!
                    I let out violent fits of rage over the microphone when I think nobody is in the channel...maybe that's why the guys don't talk to me...:(

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                      I would +rep, but it says I have to spread the rep around first...
                      Waldo II

Comment

Now what we need is an appointed mover-of-the-people so poor Cougar can enjoy the game. Anyway thanks for bringing them back!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
                          Now what we need is an appointed mover-of-the-people so poor Cougar can enjoy the game. Anyway thanks for bringing them back!
                          or people could just alt tab out and take responsibility for themselves if they arent SLing next round
                          |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Shaweet. The ninja cave is safe again!

|
                            |

|TG-X|SuperCobra

Comment

Thanks for bringing them back last night was nice and only relevant information was relayed. Made my life allot easier.

And thanks to cougar for moving people around. Hope that wont be needed in the future.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X