• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .85 Preview Screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneoneone

Sunset City Segway Patrol!!!
    Attached Files

Re: .85 Preview Screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneoneone

Seen the picture before, but it's still funny.

Make sense tactically, though. A high-speed stable firing platform with all-terrain ability along with the ability to navigate tight hallways and crowds?

Comment

Made me think of a really horrible "event" concept. Tournament of players fighting each other on fork lifts. Teams of two mario cart style.

Comment

just throw some rocks down and you win.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

I love the SMG the foreground person has. I think it is halarious! It is soo small, and the way he is looking down the sights, the fairly large clip, tiny, tiny little barrel, how close his hands are, he looks so awkward. Does anyone know what that is?
          Waldo II

Comment

look at the sniper in there to.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah, most of them are packing incredibly tiny guns, but a couple of the guys in the back look like they're loaded for bear.

Comment

I did a doubletake on the sniper... thought the bipod was a bayonet! I thought man, those Chinese cops don't F around!!

|
                |

Comment

I think the more obvious weapon at hand here is laughter. If you saw one of those guys coming at you, you would probably piss your pants laughing.

|
                  |

|TG-X|SuperCobra

Comment

Originally posted by ZaBoo View Post
                    Made me think of a really horrible "event" concept. Tournament of players fighting each other on fork lifts. Teams of two mario cart style.
                    Dude! that would be so cool! mariokart double dash is there one where you have a guy with you shooting stuff right? Teammates get AT kits!

Comment

Wow well theyre going to be real intimidating...
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

A few of the EOD guys I met use those to move around when they use their Bomb suits. I told them they were panisys, they didnt think that was funnny.
                        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Nice titling i jump out of my pants trying to click on this thread only to click on every thread around it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                            A few of the EOD guys I met use those to move around when they use their Bomb suits. I told them they were panisys, they didnt think that was funnny.
                            Bomb suits weigh you down when your trying to run away from a bomb
                            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo_II View Post
                              I love the SMG the foreground person has. I think it is halarious! It is soo small, and the way he is looking down the sights, the fairly large clip, tiny, tiny little barrel, how close his hands are, he looks so awkward. Does anyone know what that is?

Type 79, 7.62x25

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X