This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coordination for Space on Your PR Server

We will fighting as a clan (=SWF= Spartan War Fighters) for the first time in the Project Reality mod on Saturday, 27 DEC 08 at 2100 hrs GMT (1600 hrs Eastern). We have been fighting in groups of about 3 for the last month on PR servers. We are definately not ready for a Challenge (Scrim), but we are looking for a server we can fight on as a team. We are expecting from 6 to 12 players to attend.

It sure would be great if we could get a server lined up.

Merry Christmas!

Re: Coordination for Space on Your PR Server

????
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

become a supporting member and borrow our private server if you want a server otherwise just join the same side on our PR server and practice.
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
        ????
        I'm with you on this one turk...
        |TG|
        ||||

Comment

As far as I know, TG does not support any clans? Are you asking for reserved slots, because if you want that, you're all gonna have to get Supporting Memberships.

Comment

You should have gone through the proper channels (admins) if you wanted to do something like this, otherwise ...well you see the help the pubs are :P

Comment

Welcome to our forums, sfscriv. Our server is at capacity at 62 players, and we run a script that will free up space for supporting members (people who give a small monthly donation to help offset some of TG's server costs). While we cannot guarantee your clan space, you guys are more than welcome on the server. It's full quite a bit of the time, and if you try to connect when it's at 62/64 you will get a message saying you were kicked by an admin or as a result of a team vote. Ignore the message and keep trying. Eventually you will get on and you guys will be killing together in no time!

EDIT - It's worth a shot trying to negotiate something with our admins. Click the "Contact an Admin" link in my sig and you can ask there.

|
              |

Comment

I think you're definitely going to specify whether you want to get an empty server to practice on, or room on ours. I interpreted it as the former, but many see it as the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by SamO View Post
                  You should have gone through the proper channels (admins) if you wanted to do something like this, otherwise ...well you see the help the pubs are :P
                  My mistake. I should have looked over the topics better and seen the thread dedicated to contacting admins. I will try to continue coordinations there.

Comment

*locked*

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed