Merry xmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry xmas!

Ok, I haven't seen a post like this in the PR forums yet. I'm sorry if there is one on the general chat, or in the spam forums, but I have the PR on the favorites and I come straight to it.

Anyways, just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very good new year! And remember:

- Take it easy on the booze if you're driving;
    - Do NOT take it easy on the booze if all you gotta do is up a few stairs or just crash on the couch. Specially if you have enough people to help you up the stairs;
    - Don't forget the turkey in the oven;
    - Don't EVER agree to be the poor dude that's gonna dress up like Santa before the whole family, no matter how drunk/stuffed/happy you are. The kids will end up figuring it out sooner or later and you'll feel like a jackass and the grown-ups will remember it all year long (they'll take ****loads of pictures, of course);
    - Don't forget the gifts you spent so much time thinking about and so much money buying at home.
    - Do NOT attempt to climp any Xmas tree, no matter how big it is. You'll get zapped by the bad wiring on the god damn lights and you'll fall. Note this rule doesn't apply if you're a squirrel.

Think that's it for now fellas! I learned all the above the hard way (except the dress up like Santa one, I never was that stupid). Feel free to post your XMAS TIPS around!

|TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Re: Merry xmas!

*sigh* Christmas.. this feels like Valentines to me right now. Im the emo scrooge at the moment... The rest of you have fun times tho I guess!

~Sirsolo
    |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Merry xmas!
      -Craz3y-

(\__/)
      (O.o ) Disposable: These [Team stacking]threads are like a woman's period: They come (> <)around once a month and during that time no one is happy. Then it goes away, the sun comes out, birds sing, and everything is cool for 3 weeks, then hell returns again.

Comment

Merry Christmas!
        sigpic
        I'm Back.

Comment

Originally posted by KevlarBR View Post
          , or in the spam forums
          We have spam forums? canihaz?

| |

Comment

Merry Christmas
            |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Originally posted by sirsolo View Post
              *sigh* Christmas.. this feels like Valentines to me right now. Im the emo scrooge at the moment... The rest of you have fun times tho I guess!

~Sirsolo
              Wow, I know what you mean, I suffer from S.A.D. and want to spend these holidays curled up under the couch...which i have done a few years...even though I love the snowy weather. But it's all good, have a great holidays everyone!

ps. if anyone wants to get me a gift, all I ask for is peace on Earth (and goodwill to all mankind).
              |TG-6th|Belhade
              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Bah, humbug

Comment

Merry Christmas! Let's get some booze on tomorrow night! Ho-ho!

Comment

Merry Christmas!!! Feliz Navidad!!! Feliz Natal!!! Frohe Weihnachten!!! 聖誕快樂!!! buon natale!!! vrolijk kerstfeest!!! メリークリスマス!!! Wesołych Świąt!!! С Рождеством!!! god jul!!!
                    [PRLA] Elemanoel

De la cuna de Fangio

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                      |TG-X|cola88

|
                      |

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Merry Christmas!

| | | |

Comment

I could do without all the christmas music that has been playing 24/7 since the first day of December. But yes, Merrry Christmas everybody!
                            Last edited by Googol; 12-24-2008, 10:42 AM. Reason: grammar fail

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X