X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok whats the process

a) join the forums
    b) pay for the tg membership

c) ?? now what do i have to do to have a reserved spot in the pr server?

Re: ok whats the process

Bravo - welcome to the community!

Here are some links to get you started:

Member announcements - things you should know

Some of the perks of being a member

To get the reserved slot to work, go to your User CP, click on Edit Your Details, scroll down to the text box that allows entry of the BF2 Player ID of the account your will be connecting with and enter the number. Then save your changes.

Also, make sure you read the PR server rules and the TG primer, both of which are linked in my signature. Now that your are a SM, you will be expected to uphold these philosophies while playing on our server.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

how do i know whats my player id? the numer other than my nickname?

Comment

http://www.bf2player.com/

Go there, enter your player name for search, and your PID will pop up. Copy/paste that number into the field in your UserCP on these forums.

Comment

haha thanks guys!!! ok so now the number is in my cp, do i have to do anything after that to get my reserved spot?

Comment

Originally posted by BravoZorro View Post
            haha thanks guys!!! ok so now the number is in my cp, do i have to do anything after that to get my reserved spot?
            Nope. It should work instantly now, and you'll be able to connect to the PR server when it's at 62/64. If it doesn't work, check your PID to make sure it's correct and give it some time.

| |

Comment

Occasionally the server will show 64/64 and the Supporting Member script will not work, just be patient and keep trying, it will correct itself. This is rare.. Its only happened to me once in the last year.

Comment

yes.
                you have to join the server when it's full, kick a non-supporting member, and try not to say "muahahhhaha" out loud in an evil voice.
                |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Also, because it hasn't been said.

Thanks for joining the forums and getting involved in our community.
                  Skud

Comment

Ok its all perfect, but i have another question...

I read that its not mandatory to use the TG tag, but should I?? or thats an invitation tag?

Comment

Ok its all perfect, but i have another question...

I read that its not mandatory to use the TG tag, but should I?? or thats an invitation tag?
                      It is in no way required. Feel free to wear it ( |TG| ), so long as you abide by TG ethics and guidelines about Maturity, realism, etc.

Tags such as |TG-6th|, |TG-X|, |TGXV| are inhouse squads, which are invitation only. These squads are much like clans within the TG community. Do not wear these.
                      Waldo II

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo_II View Post
                        It is in no way required. Feel free to wear it ( |TG| ), so long as you abide by TG ethics and guidelines about Maturity, realism, etc.

Tags such as |TG-6th|, |TG-X|, |TGXV| are inhouse squads, which are invitation only. These squads are much like clans within the TG community. Do not wear these.
                        That said, as a supporting member, you are free to apply to any one of them you'd like!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X