1 found my bf2 disk 1!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 found my bf2 disk 1!!!

Somewhere in the process of building my new rig i misplaced my bf2 cd.... it has been found.

I will return. Your respawn counter will rue the day.

There are still respawn counters in pr, right?
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: 1 found my bf2 disk 1!!!

Did you find my Word in Conflict DVD?
    MY wife "re organized" the computer room one day and it has been gone ever since.. Grr..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I love my wife and all. She keeps a very clean house. But when she comes into my office and "cleans" it is usually just losing that she does. There is always something missing:)

|TG|imh00ks in game

Comment

My BF2 came in the mail today, if my processor were here also i would be DLING PR.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
          There are still respawn counters in pr, right?
          Nope, once you die you are kicked from the server and you have to rejoin! ;)
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

You guys do know some games work fine with Daemon Tools and a mini image. That way you have no need of needing the disc in the optical drive to play. I had bought BF2 Deluxe Edition a few years back and it came with 5 disc, so I decided I wanted to put all 5 disc on one install disc(just the .cab files are needed from 2-5 disc FYI). Did that with no problems, then I downloaded Daemon Tools and a mini image for BF2 and since doing this I have no need to ever break out my original disc which are safely stored on the top shelf of my computer desk. I even copied the product keys and keep the copies with the one install disc that way the original product keys never leave the case.

I play a lot of my games through Daemon Tools though. I hate fooling with removing disc and then placing them back in their cases. Of course some games don't have mini images yet but for the most part the games I play do.

Comment

Welcome back switch aint seen you around for a while
              PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed