Kicked for not donating stories?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for not donating stories?

Here's my story. This thread is not to complain or anything, just something to entertain, an please no asking for us to donate, we all have our reasons why not to.

I was playing on PR just today, and my team was winning with a great commander and organized team. An APC was transporting us from coal and my squad was all with me, with two members following behind in a .50 We were one of the few squads that were not constantly getting killed, when I suddenly got kicked. That leaves our rally 1005 meters away, my most of my squad in an APC without an officer, and all the intel I know from the commander gone. And the end of the game was 15 mins away :(

Re: Kicked for not donating stories?

Hey Gamrex, you were probably kicked for a supporting member. As you may or may not know, our server kicks public players in favor of supporting members, and it does this on the basis of whichever player has been in the server for the longest time. I know well the ire they can cause, as I too was forced to endure it time and time again before buying membership.

The solution: Become a supporting member and join the online sensation!

Comment

rofl...disco...

Anyway, There have been way to many times where I have been disconnected for SM. I can't think of any in particular, because i learned when to reconnect when an oppertunity pops up.

1 time that comes to mind is Al Kufrah. Nothing spectacular, probably just leading a really good squad and i got DC'd and made sad face over TS till the round was over.

Comment

At least, if your squad was smart, they could get an officer's kit off the back of the APC.

Comment

Squadleaders and Pilots first!

Disco: He knows that. It's what the thread is about =P

~Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

We've all been there and done that and we all know how it feels when that happens. It always seemed I was leading excellently and it ALWAYS happened on Quinling for some reason back in 0.756, I got kicked. I finally got fed up with it and bought one myself. Don't ask how as I get that question many times nowadays.

Comment

This is what ticks me off, well not really tick me off but think is funny sometimes. You get kicked for a SM and then you go back to the server list waiting for the minute to pass so you can rejoin. While refreshing the server list you see it has maybe 56 out of the 62 allowed players but you still have to wait your minute. You get kicked for a SM JUST as others are leaving. Kinda funny or irritating depending on how well you were doing to begin with, sometimes it is a breather from the slaughter your team may be receiving.

Comment

PB has got their kick thing screwed up.

Comment

I just renewed my membership.. $80 for the entire year.

I think its a great deal,
                  When I drank $80 at the Bar.. Easy..
                  Take a girl on a date.. Nice dinner.. $80... Easy..
                  A keyboard or nice headset... $80.. Easy..
                  A soundcard, A video Card... $80... Easy..

Its the price of Life..
                  This server doesnt run on well intentioned people.. It takes $$$

Comment

even thou it will cost me more monthly, I'm going to do it in monthly payments. I can't part with $80 in one time on something intangible... at least for the first month anyway... it is 28 dollars more in the end to pay monthly.

Comment

Basic things - you pay to play here for a non-stop slot.

Please don't complain when you are kicked for a supporting member. It is 8$ a month. Most people spend more on coffee in a day.

If you want to play on this server without getting kicked, be a supporting member.

Suggest thread be closed.
                      sigpic

Comment

People here, including myself, need to stop derailing this thread...

Comment

Either PB or Kick for supporting member. If you want to find out why you were kicked it'll probably give you the reason when you go back to the server list screen.

Other than that, an admin might've pushed the wrong button, I wasn't around for the round so I'm just putting all possible reasons.

sigpic

Comment

I was squad leading last Friday and in one game alone, I lost 5 guys in my squad to supporting members on a 2 hour Kashan map lol...one in particular was flying the Frog Foot and having a great round! I think I'll make a supporting members only squad sometime as a joke :)
                            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

I thought this thread was gonna be about how someone got kicked from the server because they didn't donate enough stories to keep the admins occupied...

"I'll give you Animal Farm so long as you don't kick me!"
                              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X