squad leaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squad leaders

Hey guys i was wondering sometimes i check out if any guy i know is leading a squad before i create one, but the question is, Who do you think are or is the best squad leader??

In my opinion there is a guy i dont remember his whole nick but its something troy, makes it very realistic and is aware of all his squadmembers. also smokey very agresive squad leader.

Re: squad leaders

hey bravo personally I think that no- one in there own right is the best sl. it all depends what your doing, some people are more experienced than others. also different players are better at leading a specific type of squad e.g armour, inf etc. as long as the sl know what there doing you can't go wrong really.

Comment

Waldo does not approve of this thread.
      Waldo II

Comment

Hey BravoZorro,

If you feel a paticular Squad Leader is an asset to the community and has performed particularly well in combat, you should consider writing a Ribbon Nomination to recognize their contribution.

For more information regarding ribbon nominations, please visit here:
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...omination.html

Most people here at TG would consider 'player superiority' or 'player ranking' threads to be a taboo topic to discuss as it is not considered healthy discussion. I hope you write a ribbon nomination instead!

Sincerely,
        Ainselie

Comment

oh no please dont take this in any harmfull way, i made this thread in a very sportfull manner, wanted to know who do you guys think are the best (inantry) squad leaders, thats it, dont want to create a discution or anything alike...

Comment

Unfortunately, although sporting, many people like to boast their ego's about their squads being the best.
            Skud

Comment

if you are looking for mediocre, check out a squad i lead from time to time, my in game name is Bob_vila, or bob_vilaPowerTools, but i might have to change it again, so look for me on the server.

I'm not looking for the best squadmates, i'm just looking for the right ones.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Yeah if being on a supply truck that's rolling off a cliff gets you riled up, then join a squad of Tenth guys!

|
                |

Comment

I am the best, around, nothing is ever gonna take me down!

Seriously though, it all depends on what you are looking for. I know players who are great at leading infantry squads, others are good at leading armor squads, engineer squads, etc. Everyone has their niche, and I would rather think of us having a whole team of good squads leaders rather than individually.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Bravo do you mean Troy McClure?
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                    Level I HazMat Technician
                    NYS EMT-B
                    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                      I am the best, around, nothing is ever gonna take me down!

Seriously though, it all depends on what you are looking for. I know players who are great at leading infantry squads, others are good at leading armor squads, engineer squads, etc. Everyone has their niche, and I would rather think of us having a whole team of good squads leaders rather than individually.
                      you are not! i am!!!
                      and for the thing that is going to take you down... what about USAF ? :P
                      cheers!
                      HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                      [PRLA] Elemanoel

De la cuna de Fangio

Comment

Iam very smokey and this thread is about me but I dont lead often so tough luck I guess. What might be more practical is naming favourite tactics used by squad leaders.

A common favourite is driving over cliffs with full co trucks and seeing just how tough that tonka truck is, I approve just so long as you dont fail. The trick is to go head on not sideways, very bad

Air cav is another tactic I like to see used. Its very easy to mess up use of helis but obviously its massively more effective then just walking. (east beach to jabals dam is one vital example of air cav)
                        Even better if you can use it for cas

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I think a good leader would never condone this type of mongering.

Good SLs just get out there and do it.

No reward, no thanks, just grit, fight and ass kicking.

End of thread for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

A player who steps up to be an SL is a good SL.

There is no best Squad Leader, they are all good at what they do.

sigpic

Comment

If you want to find the best squad leader out there, do everything you can to support the SL for whichever squad you join. Don't join an inf squad and ask if you can fly a jet, as this would make him the worst squad leader.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X