Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soon I shall be the one with the reserved slot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon I shall be the one with the reserved slot!

What a better way to start the new year than with my own supporting membership! I don't actually intend to get supporting membership just for a slot reserved in game (although it is very nice).

No longer shall I sit at the server load screen, continuosly updating the servers over and over.

Hooray!

Happy New Year!

sigpic

Re: Soon I shall be the one with the reserved slot!

Nice to know but I think we would have seen the yellow bar under your name once you had it. Not really something you need to make a new thread about.
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by Berlancic View Post
      What a better way to start the new year than with my own supporting membership! I don't actually intend to get supporting membership just for a slot reserved in game (although it is very nice).

No longer shall I sit at the server load screen, continuosly updating the servers over and over.

Hooray!

Happy New Year!
      I think it's awesome that you've only been on the forums a short time and have decided to help support the community!!

I second the Hooray for no wait times :)
      Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Better to consider it a donation just in case you get banned right after :p

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Good choice, dude. I've probably spent less money on TG than I would have if I where to substitute the good times I've had here with more games. Being able to play whenever you want is also awesome :)

Haikus are easy.
          But sometimes they don't make sense.
          Refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
            Good choice, dude. I've probably spent less money on TG than I would have if I where to substitute the good times I've had here with more games. Being able to play whenever you want is also awesome :)
            The perfect narrative for a TG commercial. Starring... CAFFEINE!

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X