Ramiel 1/1/09 9:00ish to 11:00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramiel 1/1/09 9:00ish to 11:00

Can anyone tell me what happened in the last half hour or so of the Ramiel match that just ended? I got dropped and didn't get to rejoin until map change. How did the US do? What are your thoughts on the awesomeness? Cheers to fuzzhead, and farewell to Skud for a while <3.

Re: Ramiel 1/1/09 9:00ish to 11:00

We got a nice ambush that was prepared for atleast 30 mins...

Ended the round with a BANG

Insurgents won by a slim margin
    |TG|
    ||||

Comment

Cougar happy wish I would have stayed
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

That last ambush was awesome... explosions everywhere :p

You guys won the round because of it. Something like 15 or so guys died on them. We had 4 jeeps, 2 strykers, and 3 inf squads in that convoy. ;)
        sigpic

Comment

I was not on that round much (only a few minutes after I went to have a late lunch) but I heard on TS that the US lost. What's happening with Skud? I remember saying it was his last PR for some time.

sigpic

Comment

US lost 30 tickets in about 20 seconds. That was quite the ambush.
            |TG|DocZoidIV

A Day in the Life of |TG-X|Turkish
            "It looks so tasty...."
            "That looks absolutely delightful!"
            "Wow that's a lot of tasty stuff!"
            "This is perfect, I love it!"

Comment

Patience paid off big time for our squad. We had all avenues of approach loaded with IEDS - it was a deathtrap.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Yeah great round guys, I felt like I was playing a round of arma :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by dbzao View Post
                  That last ambush was awesome... explosions everywhere :p

You guys won the round because of it. Something like 15 or so guys died on them. We had 4 jeeps, 2 strykers, and 3 inf squads in that convoy. ;)
                  db, I love your convoy organizations. I especially loved how crunchy they all were. Yum.

Well played everyone that round. I was able to join towards to end to IED one of the HMMWVs in the convoy. SuperCobra had a whole square block IED'd off and as soon as the convoy moved past the HMMWV I blew up, Super detonated and that caught the rest of the convoy minus a Stryker.

I respawned at main and grabbed a bombcar, and went back out there to catch that last Stryker, which ended the game instantly as I saw the "There is a Problem with your Connection" letters appear on my screen.

Awesome round!

| |

Comment

Man I had 10 set there too. Damn should have stayed
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                      Man I had 10 set there too. Damn should have stayed
                      Dude, right where yours were set is the avenue the entire convoy passed...

If you stayed it would have been epic!
                      |TG|
                      ||||

Comment

Yeah, it was loads of fun, but way to slow. Felt like we could have gotten alot more done just doing things as usual (like i know how it's done usually)

Comment

Insurgents usually lose because they swarm rather then defend. Shame I missed this game because ramiel is one of my favourites even if I do have to reboot just before playing it
                          Convoys look cool but my own tactic with stryker is quite boring, dont enter ramiel at all just use the scope and hills around the city to pick them off slowly.
                          If molotov damage changes I might venture in next version :)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Cougar would have blown up the entire team if he had stayed till' the end. Good thing Cobra put up IEDs at the last minute. I am please with our squad's performance and the rounds outcome :)
                            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

We spent the entire round defending two caches, with the one exception of when SuperCobra and I ventured out for a country drive to investigate the enemy firebase in the southeast of the map. We stumbled across their whole team and got mortors called in on them as they were trying to take a picture (we think that's what they were doing). Unfortunately, Cobra was seen and they had started shooting at Cobra and moving toward us, or the devastation would have been massive. I still think we got a couple of them, but it was a lot of fun laying there in the sand praying for the mortars to start landing "NOW! Please hit NOW!"

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X